Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) (1218 Views)

See How Muhammed Cleaned His Oga Car (romeo Wj Comedy) / More Nigerians Troop To London To Visit Their Sick President (picture) / More Nigerians Troop To London To See The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) by praizblog: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2017
As PMB continues his indefinite medical leave
abroad, leaving Nigerians in a state of worry
and anxiety, see what some Nigerians are doing
to lighten our moods. Lol

See pics below

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/02/more-nigerians-troop-to-london-to-visit.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) by praizblog: 7:50am On Feb 19, 2017

Re: More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) by ifyalways(f): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2017
Oshey!

The president of Nigeria, London branch.
Re: More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:56am On Feb 19, 2017
since APC decided to mock their self by uploading old pics
Re: More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 19, 2017
Re: More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) by amebo101: 8:18am On Feb 19, 2017
lol
Re: More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) by brostheo(m): 8:22am On Feb 19, 2017
Hahahahah baba done turn tourist attraction way everybody won see who will pay my ticket fee lemme go and see "it"

Inbtween that woman they give babu lap dance?

1 Like

Re: More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) by Michellla(f): 9:22am On Feb 19, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) by Berbierklaus(f): 9:58am On Feb 19, 2017
gringringrin

I visited Bubu in my dreams and forgot to take pictures cryembarassed
Re: More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2017
Chai!! Nigerians!! When are we going to get serious as a people? AHAHAHAHAGHA LMAO
Re: More Nigerians “troop To London To Visit ” President Muhammed Buhari (photos) by Incognito101: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nigerians! I hail thee.

(1) (Reply)

My Belle O! Just Can't Stop Laughing! People are crazy! / A Self Acclaimed Badoo Cult Member / I Bring To You 15 Types Of Students You Must Find In Your Department.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.