Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

You Think You Are Quite Romantic - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / You Think You Are Quite Romantic (328 Views)

I Need A Cool And Romantic Guy For A Serious Relationship / Do You Need A Responsible Single Mother For Casual And Romantic Relationship? / Meet Romantic men and Women in SFW chat platforms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Think You Are Quite Romantic by Sammyfappy: 9:08am On Feb 19, 2017
Starting sex without romance is jst like travelng to southafrica on land.add 08167206916 to guys and ladies in lagos let hook up and see who is the most romantic guy and lady in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Hook Up For Marriage Facebook Platform / How Do I Tell My Girl’s Parents She’s Pregnant When They Live Across The Ocean? / Single Ready To Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.