Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale (1284 Views)

2004 Clean Tokunbo Lexus Es300 In Ibadan @2.35m / Clean Corolla 2001 Tokunbo @ 1.45M (08096577304) SOLD SOLD / Toyota Corolla 2004 Clean Used For Sale. 750k. SOLD!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by kenneth4000: 11:16am On Feb 19, 2017
Contact 08032777549, 08033893266

Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by kenneth4000: 11:18am On Feb 19, 2017
Still on

Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by Gabzon07: 11:19am On Feb 19, 2017
Your price
Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by searchng4love: 11:20am On Feb 19, 2017
When you are serious enough... put price.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by zinaunreal(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin
Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by FedericGodwin: 1:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
searchng4love:
When you are serious enough... put price.

Don't mind the fellow.
Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by kenneth4000: 2:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
1.6ml dat d price
Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by searchng4love: 2:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
kenneth4000:
1.6ml dat d price
Thats pure armed robbery..... I guessed as much when you refused to put price.....

A clean direct toks at Ibadan goes for less ... Haba anyway ain't buying no Nigeria used Corolla ... Ain't a friend of SARS

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by mili3kid(m): 2:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
did any1 notice d odometer reading reading? au can a car dis old read 53k plus? so!1 pls tell me m wrong... OP kindly clarify this for prospective buyers...
Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by FedericGodwin: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Only God can save one from these fr›¿dulent people, they would change the odometer reading, present a custom papers meant for another car as yours and different number plate.

One made me travel a 4 hour journey last month after he has been pressurizing me to make payment.

On getting there, na fake custom papers, even number plates with different credentials. OMG.

May God help us not to fall into their hands
Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by searchng4love: 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
FedericGodwin:
Only God can save one from these fr›¿dulent people, they would change the odometer reading, present a custom papers meant for another car as yours and different number plate.

One made me travel a 4 hour journey last month after he has been pressurizing me to make payment.

On getting there, na fake custom papers, even number plates with different credentials. OMG.

May God help us not to fall into their hands
Thank God you travelled. If you had sent a Kazeem probably you'd be cooling your heels in a SARS cell

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
To avoid all these, how can one verify the ownership of the car before purchasing as I might be getting a naija used car soon. I no want be SARS dem scapegoat..

Please kindly enlighten us abeg
Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by FedericGodwin: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
searchng4love:

Thank God you travelled. If you had sent a Kazeem probably you'd be cooling your heels in a SARS cell

Thank God ooooooooooo, I won't like to disclose how I discovered he was trying to sell an unregistered car. People should learn how to ask questions, I mean several questions, thieves would think they are smart but they would forget they needed another lies to cover the earlier lies they told you. Come and see an elderly man blabbing, he became gentle and lost confidence.
I hate having issues with security agents.

He is here on nairaland and I'm afraid of him and his men

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by searchng4love: 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
FedericGodwin:

Thank God ooooooooooo, I won't like to disclose how I discovered he was trying to sell an unregistered car. People should learn how to ask questions, I mean several questions, thieves would think they are smart but they would forget they needed another lies to cover the earlier lies they told you. Come and see an elderly man blabbing, he became gentle and lost confidence.

My own experience.... I followed a deal to Lagos and discovered that the seller's name was different from the vehicle particulars... And both were different from his wedding invitation names.... And the bank account details bore another different name... I didn't argue just calmly gave him a fake name and address and asked him to prepare the sales documents while I go to pay in the bank..... He was happy... Very happy... Unknown to him I immediately entered a bus and fled for my life and freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by FedericGodwin: 4:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
abbeynoni:
To avoid all these, how can one verify the ownership of the car before purchasing as I might be getting a naija used car soon. I no want be SARS dem scapegoat..

Never think of sending just .
The one I sent there earlier almost convinced me to buy the car in absentia but when interrogating him too, his words weren't coherent.

Within 4 minutes I started telling the supposed owner, you told me this and that and I can see different things here what happened.

He was very annoyed and started telling stories of irrelevant things just to make me pay.
Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by searchng4love: 4:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
abbeynoni:

Don't be in a rush... Ask for the vehicle papers at least a week before closing the deal... I mean photocopies... All the paperwork including custom papers.... And others... Insist on meeting the owner after doing due diligence

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by ehissi(m): 5:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
I just ran a check on the plates and this is what I saw.......

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by iokpebholo: 5:25pm On Feb 19, 2017
If u want to buy a nigeria used car, pls it's simple, collect a photocopy of d papers presented to u, cross check it with with d engine and chases No of d vehicle, after dt move straight to vehicle licensing office and let them cross check d info on d document with d one on their system if it corresponds. Then d last but d most important ask them of d phone No of d person dt originally registered d vehicle,Call him and enquire about d car. He will b in a position to disclose to u whether d vehicle was stolen from u or not.All this process I mention no go even take u two hours except u wan fall for one chance

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by searchng4love: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
iokpebholo:
If u want to buy a nigeria used car, pls it's simple, collect a photocopy of d papers presented to u, cross check it with with d engine and chases No of d vehicle, after dt move straight to vehicle licensing office and let them cross check d info on d document with d one on their system if it corresponds. Then d last but d most important ask them of d phone No of d person dt originally registered d vehicle,Call him and enquire about d car. He will b in a position to disclose to u whether d vehicle was stolen from u or not.All this process I mention no go even take u two hours except u wan fall for one chance
Don't skip custom papers verification
Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by iokpebholo: 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
searchng4love:

Don't skip custom papers verification
sorry bro also verify d custom papers
Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by mili3kid(m): 8:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
na God say make I ff dis thread o! i don learn wella already... big ups guys
Re: Nigeria Used 2004 Clean Corolla For Sale by idu1(m): 3:27am On Feb 20, 2017
FedericGodwin:

He is here on nairaland and I'm afraid of him and his men
mention his name so that people can avoid his fradulant business you coward.....

(1) (Reply)

I Need A 2006 Mercedes Benz ML350 (tokunbo) / Urgent Sale! Tokunbo Toyota Camry 2000 For Sale #1.2 / Superclean 01 Toyota Avalon Reg Leather (toks Standard) For Jst 1.3m See Pix....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.