Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

See What Happened When Spider Caught Snake In It Web(pix) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See What Happened When Spider Caught Snake In It Web(pix) (892 Views)

See What Happened When I Left My Maltese Puppy Home Alone **WARNING: EMOTIONAL** / See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened When Spider Caught Snake In It Web(pix) by Momoh7(m): 11:48am On Feb 19, 2017
- An astonishing video has surfaced online showing an unlikely duel between a spider and a much larger snake

- The snake had wondered into the spider's web and the spider wasn't too happy about it

- Incredibly, the spider won this David vs Goliath duel after it stung the snake and injected its venom

An astonishing video captured in Australia has surfaced online showing an unlikely duel between a spider and a much larger brown snake.

The spider wasn't too pleased when the snake slithered into its web
The highly venomous snake had wandered into the web of an equally venomous but much smaller spider, which apparently wasn't too pleased with the intrusion.

In the footage, the snake is seen trying to slither away from the web to no avail. The spider then cautiously approaches the snake and bites it, injecting its venom into its body.
The spider approaches the snake and stings it
Incredibly, the spider won this David vs Goliath duel as its potent venom took effect in the snake's body, paralyzing it.
The video has gone viral on social media, with many commenter split over which of the two they are more scared of. Some said they would rather not encounter the snake while others expressed an extreme fear of spiders.
#copied from naij.com

(1) (Reply)

Video: Shocking! See Mermaid Caught And She Plays With Human In USA / Box Head Rottweiler Puppies From Pedigree Parent / Why Swine Is Forbidden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.