Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,774 members, 7,955,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

#bbnaija: Photos Of Thin Tall Tony And His Long Hidden Wife And Kids Flood The I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Photos Of Thin Tall Tony And His Long Hidden Wife And Kids Flood The I (940 Views)

Picture Of Thin Tall Tony And His Children / Thin Tall Tony And Rita Dominic Meet (Photo) / Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Photos Of Thin Tall Tony And His Long Hidden Wife And Kids Flood The I by donaldeke(m): 12:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
Bisola in a rather surprising move made out with fellow housemate Thin Tall Tony (real name, Offiong Edet Anthony). There have been wide speculations that TTT is married, unknown to his fellow housemates. After last night's escapade, photos have flooded the internet showing that TTT is a married man with three children. See more photos

http://www.donaldekeblog.com/2017/02/bbnaija-photos-of-thin-tall-tony-and.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido Thanks Triplemg Star, Tekno For His New Hit Single [PICS] / I Don't Know Why My Marriage Failed - Nollywood Actress, Georgina Onuoha / 2face Idibia Gives Wife A Surprise Anniversary Dinner In Spain (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.