Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Need Some Info Pls. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Some Info Pls. (451 Views)

I Need Some One Who Can Build A Website With Html, Css And Js / I Need Some One That Can Extract Numbers From Facebook Pages / Fiverr Gurus. Step In, I Need Some Quick Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Some Info Pls. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
Please can somebody help me with the price list of shipment within Nigeria states and which courier service is better n cheaper for an online store,so that the shipping price will not scare the customers..pls help me out with the price list...
thanks webmasters.
Re: Need Some Info Pls. by Dermie: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
peenarz:
Please can somebody help me with the price list of shipment within Nigeria states and which courier service is better n cheaper for an online store,so that the shipping price will not scare the customers..pls help me out with the price list...
thanks webmasters.

This will be a good start for you, what's left is to figure out the price list for each courier, their service delivery and how cheap they are.

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Udemy Premium Programming Videos / Web creator and designer is Needed ASAP / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.