|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 1,897,390 members, 3,859,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 October 2017 at 10:33 AM
|How To Get 6GB Data For #1,000 Best And Cheapest Data Plan In Naija by bamasite(m): 2:41pm On Feb 19|
If you are a very active internet user, it is expected that the huge cost of internet data is definitely something of concern to you. It is true that things have gotten a whole lot better; at least I no more have to spend between #10,000 to #12,000 monthly for my data subscriptions, but there are times when you need so much data that you cannot help searching for a cheap internet data bundle. The fact is that while data cost has actually crashed considerably compared to what was obtainable previously, more and more content are available that demand for huge data consumption such as movie series, firmwares or roms for phones and tablets, online training courses, phone and tablet application upgrades, computer software downloads and upgrades, etc. Such was the case recently when I needed to download the firmware for my Cube Iwork'8 dual boot tablet. I searched out the ROM or firmware on needrom and behold, it was a huge 4.78gb. I knew immediately that something had to be done. That was how I searched again till I found the best and the cheapest internet data bundle in Nigeria that gives you up to 6gb of data for only #1,000. or 3gb of data for only #500 and you can use it all day!
How to get 6GB data for #1,000 no tricks! cheapest data plan in Nigeria.
This data plan is the cheapest data plan in Nigeria and definitely the best option for those with huge data needs whether for firmware or rom downloads or movie downloads, software and application downloads, etc. it is called the thank God its Friday bundle (TGIF bundle) or #500 weekend bundle from glo. This data plan from the grand masters of data gives you a huge 3gb data valid for 7 days for just #500. but I said 6gb data for N1,000 so what am I saying now? Don't worry follow along and I will tell you all you need to know. But for now, let us look at
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR THE CHEAPEST DATA PLAN IN NIGERIA :
subscription is simple.
1. simply recharge your glo line with N500 only or just ensure you have up to N500 on your glo line
2. Dial *127*61# and send to subscribe and you are good to go!
3. Your line will be credited with 3gb data and you can check your data balance by dialing *127*0#
Here are some interesting facts about this data plan.
1. When you subscribe for this plan, from 12 midnight of Friday, any other data plan you have on your line is automatically paused! This is very important because you want to use the plan for your high data task over the weekend and not your normal data subscription. This means that you can have the regular N1,000 (3.2gb data valid for 30 days *127*53#) or N2,000 (7.5gb data valid for 30days *127*55#) data plan on your line and use the TGIF bundle to stream and download as you want at thesame time without affecting the balance on those subscriptions. refer to the second image on this blog post to see exactly what I mean. However, by 00:00am of Monday, the TGIF bundle is now paused and your browsing activities are now billed from your normal subscription.
Validity: The validity period of this data subscription is another interesting thing about it. let us say you Subscribe today Sunday 19th February, 2017, the data will expire midnight on Sunday 26th February 2017. technically, that means that you have used it for about two weekends! viz Sunday, Saturday and Sunday again.
Get 6gb data for 1k and registered version of IDM and DAP Free here
|Re: How To Get 6GB Data For #1,000 Best And Cheapest Data Plan In Naija by Trippledee(m): 3:16pm On Feb 19|
Is it only for glo subscribers? What about other networks like airtime, mtn.
|Re: How To Get 6GB Data For #1,000 Best And Cheapest Data Plan In Naija by bamasite(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19|
Trippledee:This particular plan is for glo subscribers only.......
If you want to use Airtel to download some gigabytes, I can tell you how to do it at a cheaper rate but it takes time to get the gigabytes...
|Re: How To Get 6GB Data For #1,000 Best And Cheapest Data Plan In Naija by Trippledee(m): 3:40pm On Feb 19|
pls tell me
|Re: How To Get 6GB Data For #1,000 Best And Cheapest Data Plan In Naija by Techvillz(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19|
i actually understand the brain here.. its quite brilliant
|Re: How To Get 6GB Data For #1,000 Best And Cheapest Data Plan In Naija by bamasite(m): 4:59am On Feb 21|
I have created a complete post to answer all your questions about it here:
|Re: How To Get 6GB Data For #1,000 Best And Cheapest Data Plan In Naija by deejerrydee: 4:02pm On Feb 24|
OP, nice one.
But this isn't anything new. Almost every glo user knows this. Perhaps, the validity of the 3G isn't 7days but 14. You can use it the following weekend if not exhausted the initial week.
For airtel users, there are three options (I know of);
1. There are some select airtel sim that allows for 1G for N100 weekend data plan. Google to learn more.
2. You can subscribe to either of the midnight packages...N25 for 500MB or N200 for 1.5G. Head over to Google.
3. General weekend plan...250MB + 200min for #200 or so.
For MTN, you can officially get 1GB for N500 valid for 7days. Mid-night package at N25 for 1GB/500MB.
Just do some further research to learn more.
|Re: How To Get 6GB Data For #1,000 Best And Cheapest Data Plan In Naija by bamasite(m): 7:51am On Feb 26|
HAPPY SUNDAY MY PEOPLE - I AM STILL ROCKING THIS
How to get 6GB data for #1,000 no tricks! cheapest data plan in Nigeria
How to get 1gb data for N50 or 2gb for N100
I ACTUALLY SUBSCRIBED FOR THE SECOND ONE IMMEDIATELY THE FIRST HAD FEW MBs LEFT TO EXPIRE
|Re: How To Get 6GB Data For #1,000 Best And Cheapest Data Plan In Naija by bamasite(m): 8:17am On Feb 26|
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99