Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:28 AM

I Am The King Of ........see D Nairalander Who Snapped The With Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The King Of ........see D Nairalander Who Snapped The With Davido (831 Views)

'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido / Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am The King Of ........see D Nairalander Who Snapped The With Davido by exwag: 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
I am the king of Photoshop elements who said adekunle is the best quote me anywhere I day vess chalange me if you can lalasticlala move this to the front page if you love nairaland adekunle is not a nairalander he made it to d front page

Re: I Am The King Of ........see D Nairalander Who Snapped The With Davido by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin

Op, is this u?

Why u were touching ur dangling balls while posing for the camera? undecided was it heavy u got there? shocked
Re: I Am The King Of ........see D Nairalander Who Snapped The With Davido by Drinokrane: 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wen i no blind... iF u no say u photoshopped m NL's go knw
Re: I Am The King Of ........see D Nairalander Who Snapped The With Davido by Oblitz(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
This is the worst Photoshop ever!
Re: I Am The King Of ........see D Nairalander Who Snapped The With Davido by optional1(f): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
chai
Re: I Am The King Of ........see D Nairalander Who Snapped The With Davido by Adaowerri111: 4:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
dumb photoshop
Re: I Am The King Of ........see D Nairalander Who Snapped The With Davido by KevMitnick: 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hahaha... Haters will say it's photoshop
Re: I Am The King Of ........see D Nairalander Who Snapped The With Davido by ufuosman(m): 5:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
When osun state boy smoke oyo state weed, Wetin dey hungry am big.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Manji Expose Her Boob At The Paris Fashion Week Show On 4th March 2017. / Good News President Buhari Is Back / Another Fake Pure Water Company Caught In Nigeria(video + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.