Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Doublecash.me Is Fraudulent; Don't Put Your Money In It - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Doublecash.me Is Fraudulent; Don't Put Your Money In It (517 Views)

Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent / The Fraudulent Crypto Currency Called Gcch Coin. Beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Video:Invest Your Money Where You Are Sure Of High Returns,Invest In Real Estate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doublecash.me Is Fraudulent; Don't Put Your Money In It by uchrikk(m): 5:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
I feel I should warn the public about this. Actually, it is none of my business, just that I feel you should know in case you have plans to join it. I came to know about doublecash.me when a friend of mine requested to use my phone to do the registration and subsequent payment of N10k. He requested that I help him check when his account will be matched to receive N20k which I did.

After few days, the website didn't open for his account, but showed an error message that they were upgrading the site. Few days later, the website appeared normal, but showed another error message when he tried to log in: "invalid username or password". This happened in January. It shows the same error message till date.

(1) (Reply)

. / New Ponzi Scheme(nairadesk.com) / 6 Innovative Data Free App That Will Generate Daily Income Per Seconds For U!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.