Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Exporters Of Copper Ore And Lead Ore Required - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exporters Of Copper Ore And Lead Ore Required (1397 Views)

Zinc Ore And Lead Ore For Sale In Ebonyi / I Need Copper Ore And Copper Blisters. / Lead Ore AND Zinc Ore Avaliable In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporters Of Copper Ore And Lead Ore Required by cousins: 6:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
Good day
I am searching for proven exporters of copper ore (minimum of 12%Cu) and lead ore (minimum of 45%Pb) who are willing and able to supply any quantity of these minerals to my colleague in China. Buyer is a confirmed and genuine buyers as I have done business with buyer for several years with proof of several payments.
Let me know off you are interested. Send your offers on we can start a conversation. Patrick@giresources.net.

Cheers
Re: Exporters Of Copper Ore And Lead Ore Required by tectonotimes: 4:28am On Feb 20, 2017
cousins:
Good day
I am searching for proven exporters of copper ore (minimum of 12%Cu) and lead ore (minimum of 45%Pb) who are willing and able to supply any quantity of these minerals to my colleague in China. Buyer is a confirmed and genuine buyers as I have done business with buyer for several years with proof of several payments.
Let me know off you are interested. Send your offers on we can start a conversation. Patrick@giresources.net.

Cheers
Hey, before you export copper ore, note that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Exporters Of Copper Ore And Lead Ore Required by cousins: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
Please keep sending your enquiries.

Exporters are still required.
Re: Exporters Of Copper Ore And Lead Ore Required by emmanuelpopson(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
cousins:
Good day

Cheers

do you still have the contract for the lead ore suppliers ...I have the minerals to offer...just wanna hear from you
Re: Exporters Of Copper Ore And Lead Ore Required by Aviede: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mr Emmanuel can do fob lagos for zinc ore 30% min and lead ore 40% min? please email me if you can : ovie.akpode@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Get A Wordpress Website Now For Just 8000ngn / How To Make Money With Your Android Phone / Adeboy Electrical Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.