Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,567 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor (2092 Views)

Escoba Smith Throws Money At E-Money's Birthday Party (Photos) / Documentary Of E-money Birthday Party In His Mansion(pics,video) / Photos From E-Money's Birthday House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor by austino677(m): 9:07pm On Feb 19, 2017
E.martins showing love to beggars on E.money's birthday

Re: E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor by DozieInc(m): 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2017
Kudos bro, you have put smiles on people's face.

1 Like

Re: E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor by femolacqua(m): 10:02pm On Feb 19, 2017
Well done

1 Like

Re: E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
austino677:
E.martins showing love to beggars on E.money's birthday
boss man reply me please
Re: E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor by austino677(m): 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Emmyreal124:
boss man reply me please
I've replied you and seen your mail
Re: E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
austino677:
Boss have been following you for some time now and am really impressed with your personality, fww days back my mom was diagnosed with diabetes and I had to send all the funds in my account to her but now am seriously broke..... I really need any form of assistance as i can see you are a man with a heart of gold..... Even if you will borrow me..... I will drop all my particulars including my b v n..... Boss please help me.... Am not begging for money to bet but for money to support my self.... Am in Abuja but am from Ikwuano LGA in Abia.... Thanks boss.... God bless the works of your hand
Re: E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
austino677:
boss please reply my last mention before this one..... Help my life
Re: E.martins Celebrating E Money's Birthday With The Poor by osahenrumwen99(m): 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
austino677:
boss abeg send me your email or phone number make i take contact you

(1) (Reply)

Female Instagram Fan Begs Phyno Not To Join The Baby Mama Trend (photos) / Regina Daniels Shares Her Friend’s Nudes For Refusing To Sex A Movie Producer / Tony Elumelu gets a visit from his daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.