Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Nigerian Singer, B Red And His Bed Full Of Dollar Bills [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, B Red And His Bed Full Of Dollar Bills [PICS] (1785 Views)

Shortcut Flaunts Dollar Bills After Performance At Regina Daniels Nwoko Events / "Don't Copy My Ring"- Davido Flaunt Bunch Of Dollar Bills, Acquires Diamond Ring / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer, B Red And His Bed Full Of Dollar Bills [PICS] by TunezTV: 10:08pm On Feb 19, 2017
HKN music act, B Red has been stunting on his online followers with stacks of cash.

The singer who recently dropped a new track with his coz, Davido titled, :Fall For You', shared footage of a transaction at a GT Bank that saw him walk out of the banking hall with two huge stacks of naira note.

B Red whose real name is Bayo Adeleke , didn't stop there as he moved on to share a footage of him spraying endless amounts of $100 bills on his bed...

See photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/nigerian-singer-b-red-and-his-bed-full.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Nigerian Singer, B Red And His Bed Full Of Dollar Bills [PICS] by TunezTV: 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2017
Nigerian Singer, B Red And His Bed Full Of Dollar Bills [PICS]
http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/02/nigerian-singer-b-red-and-his-bed-full.html

Re: Nigerian Singer, B Red And His Bed Full Of Dollar Bills [PICS] by HungerBAD: 10:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, B Red And His Bed Full Of Dollar Bills [PICS] by hungryboy(m): 10:17pm On Feb 19, 2017
See dis poor B red oh

Na just 1000 dollars with small 300k were dey make am feel like Boss

Guys like me were our money long sotey we come dey loan bank money no dey even make noise like this
Re: Nigerian Singer, B Red And His Bed Full Of Dollar Bills [PICS] by chuks34(m): 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2017
hungryboy:
See dis poor B red oh

Guys like me were our money long sotey we come dey loan bank money no dey even make noise like this
I hear u broda undecided
Re: Nigerian Singer, B Red And His Bed Full Of Dollar Bills [PICS] by nuelzy: 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
hungryboy:
See dis poor B red oh

its well with you bro lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Singer, B Red And His Bed Full Of Dollar Bills [PICS] by Nobody: 12:59am On Feb 20, 2017
Celebrities sha

(1) (Reply)

Davido Baby Mama Sophia, Having Fun Caressing Herself After Gym (pics, Vid) / Could This Be Lalasticlala? / PHOTO : Serena Williams Shows Off Her Baby Bump In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.