Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,759 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) (1396 Views)

18-Year-Old Indian Hemp Dealer Arrested In Katsina (Photo) / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) / Suspected Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by Sabasi: 1:56am On Feb 20, 2017
Police have announced the arrest of a Nigerian national who had a stash of methamphetamine for sale hidden in some model boats. John Effenyi, 33, had been under police surveillance in the Samrong Neua area of Samut Prakarn.

Yesterday cops stopped him outside his condo and found 260 grams of the Class 1 drug in a pouch in his underpants. Back in his room they discovered a lot more – nearly three kilos hidden in the model boats.

Police understand that Effenyi is part of a bigger gang of Nigerians operating in the drug trade in the Sri Nakharin area. Effenyi said that he was paid 100,000 baht for each delivery he made and he had already done this five of six times before he was caught.

He was charged with possession of a Class 1 drug with intent to sell and detained for prosecution.

THAILAND HAS THE DEATH PENALTY FOR DRUG DEALING.
https://nigeriacircle.com/thailand-nigerian-meth-dealer-arrested-with-stash-hidden-in-model-boats/

Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by Chicagoesontop: 2:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Please let's take this serious and not to check names
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by Badgers14: 2:45am On Feb 20, 2017
Now where is all that money he made? All those fine chicks? All those real G's, Rolex watches, Ferrari

Vanity upon vanity.. All is Vanity.

2 Likes

Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by Blaqsuqar: 2:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Whatever drives these people into this is amazing,how one walks boldly into the arms of death...anyway extend our regards to tupac n yaradua
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by tafabaloo(m): 5:35am On Feb 20, 2017
Ha Naija again?

1 Like

Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by TheArticleNG(m): 7:11am On Feb 20, 2017
hmm
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by seangy4konji: 7:49am On Feb 20, 2017
beauriful.
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by Amaso99(m): 11:01am On Feb 20, 2017
Some body should Please check that name for me again before I sPit fire
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:15am On Feb 20, 2017
RIP to him in advance i.e. good riddance to bad rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by jaybee3(m): 1:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
RIP
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by CliffordOrji: 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Na wa
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by kuuljay(m): 5:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
Enough is enough!!! They should stop calling these guys Nigerians, Igbo's will be better

5 Likes

Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by Barrywilly(m): 5:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
Caught in Thailand shocked. Please greet my grandfather in heaven. Rest in perfect peace in advance cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by TheShopKeeper(m): 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
The point of no return, his family should just pray and forget about him.
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by obyrich(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
Now his people at home will be going from one prayer house to another, from one Dibia to another, from one man of God to another, praying for miracle and sowing 'dangerous seeds' to secure the release of a dangerous and heartless drug pusher. Bros Effenyi, RIP.

1 Like

Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by dfrost: 7:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Again angry
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by mysticwarrior(m): 5:29am On Feb 21, 2017
ipob na them.
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by Moreoffaith(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2017
RIP in advance bro.
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by Elnino4ladies: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2017
When will flattinos stop disgracing us?

Just here to check name
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by rifasenate11(m): 6:44am On Feb 21, 2017
i am not checking Name but lets pity our country for once nah!!. Nigeria is offiicially the most corrupt nation on earth, we need to change our ways, both the governing and the governed.
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by samuel051: 6:49am On Feb 21, 2017
op are u alright ni?

its IFEANYI not effe.anyi, last warning....
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by Monkeydeychop: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2017
By their names you will know them!
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by okasebe(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Igbos but why
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by jasawa: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2017
why,why its that 99% of drug pushers comes from the same part of the country? but be careful i did not mention any region.
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by ufuosman(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2017
different type of hustle, life no easy. Some choose this type of hustle why orda focus on legit way of hustle. May God help us
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by stanway(m): 6:09am On Feb 22, 2017
ItsMeAboki:
RIP to him in advance i.e. good riddance to bad rubbish.
would you have said that if he was your blood
Re: Thailand - Nigerian Drug Dealer Arrested With Meth Hidden In Model Boats (photo) by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:10am On Feb 22, 2017
stanway:
would you have said that if he was your blood

My blood wouldn't be involved in such suicidal foolishness, especially with all the warnings concerning the penalty for such offence; yes anyone (including my own blood) who knowingly enters into such venture has only himself to blame - and I'd still say good riddance to bad rubbish.
If he is your relative, well better start preparing to receive him in his casket; and better start advising others not to follow suit because such action does not only affect the person and his immediate family but also all citizens of this country whose national image he had contributed towards further denting.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wristwatch available / Brothers Insert Metals Into Penis To Make Rape More Painful For Victims / Ghana Scandal: "Even If I Dont Release, Let Me Just Enter You, I’ll Be Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.