Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad (843 Views)

Man Reveals Why He Hates Reading The Bible, Nigerians React / If Only You Knew How Much God Almighty Is Suffering Right Now / Oyinbo Man Smoking At The Experience 2017 During Prayer Session (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 5:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Spiritual facts and what the Almighty God has to say about smoking

Many have erroneously believe that Smoking isn't mentioned in the Bible and so most people have continued with Smoking. Damaging their entire lives because of the lack of revealed knowledge. I will gladly show it to you. In fact the lord God Almighty hates it and spoke with such bitterness against smoking and smokers. Are you ready to see it. Alright let us shed more light on this

Prophet Isaiah wrote

I have spread out my hands all the day unto a rebellious people, which walks in a way that was not good, after their own thoughts; A people that provokes me to anger continually to my face; that sacrifices in gardens, and burning incense upon altars of brick; Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels; Which say, Stand by yourself, come not near to me; for I am holier than you.

"These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that's​ burning all the day".

The same way Smoking affects the nose, ear and throat of humanity, so the Almighty God is complaining about smoking on his nose. He does not like it. He says this smoke is disturbing my nose. He says it's like burning yourself with fire all the day. And then he warned that he is going to pay them back for defiling his temple, your body.

Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom,

Apostle Paul wrote

What? know you not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which you have of God, and you are not your own? For you are bought with a price: therefore glorify God Almighty in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

Apostle Paul wrote

And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? for you are the temple of the living God Almighty; as God Almighty has said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God Almighty, and they shall be my people.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be you separate, said the LORD God Almighty, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and you shall be my sons and daughters, said the Lord Almighty.

Apostle Paul wrote

If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. Know you not that you are the temple of God Almighty, and that the Spirit of God Almighty dwelling in you?

If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God Almighty destroy; for the temple of God Almighty is holy, which temple you are. Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemed to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God Almighty. For it is written, He takes the wise in their own craftiness. And again, The Lord knows the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2017
You have to stop immediately
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by kentebemoney: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2017
Bro's nothing concern smoking for this passage wey u quote.

It's not what a man taketh in that defile but that which comes out from him (words and actions) .
For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks and deeds are done.

No Bobo us bros cool
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by hopefulLandlord: 8:22am On Aug 09, 2017
kentebemoney:

It's not what a man taketh in that defile but that which comes out from him (words and actions) .

No Bobo us bros cool

Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by kentebemoney: 8:35am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=59292743][/quote]

That guy needs some quality weed in his life!!!
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 9:14am On Aug 09, 2017
kentebemoney:

No Bobo us bros cool

You didn't get it... Smoke to your nose is no....... Except you don't love yourself

God Almighty says, their deeds are like smoke to his nose

If the creator could detest such, who are you mortal to carry on.... When you are deaf, it's difficult to hear

I pray you hear and understand

Trying to help
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 9:15am On Aug 09, 2017
Not just weed, anything smoke isn't good for your nose..

kentebemoney:

That guy needs some quality weed in his life!!!
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
Why Smoking is no for you if you really love yourself

How Smoking Harms Your Sinuses

You know smoking is bad for you — but cigarettes' or weed damage isn't confined to the lungs and throat: Smoking can take a toll on your sinuses, too.

To understand how smoking damages your sinuses, you need to know how your nose and sinuses help keep you healthy. The membranes in your nose and sinuses are constantly producing mucus that acts as a protective blanket for your whole respiratory system.

"The lining of the nose and sinuses is the same as the lining in the lung. There are cilia, or tiny hair-like structures, that clean the nose, sinuses, and lungs of airborne particulate matter, bacteria, and mucus,” explains Kathleen L. Yaremchuk, MD, an ENT (ear, nose, and throat) doctor and chairman of the department of otolaryngology at Henry Ford Hospital in Detroit. “Smoking causes the cilia to stop working, which predisposes the smoker to increased infections of the lungs and sinuses."

The nose and sinuses produce about one to two quarts of mucus every day, according to Samer Fakhri, MD, associate professor of otolaryngology at the University of Texas Medical School in Houston. "Normally, all that mucus travels to the back of your throat and you swallow it. When the cilia are damaged by smoking, the mucus backs up in the sinuses and bacteria start to multiply there. This can lead to a sinus infection.”

You can Google it yourself....
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 9:17am On Aug 09, 2017
I pray this helps
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Want to help smokers
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
You must not kill your self
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 3:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
Stop the enemies from burning you alive
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 7:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
God hates it
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 5:32am On Aug 10, 2017
He does
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 5:33am On Aug 10, 2017
Will gree I see you
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Too bad
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2017
With passion
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by 1Sharon(f): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2017
He must also hate fat Christians too. Any Christian who is fat is a sinner
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2017
Almighty God bless me forever
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
He does
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2017
Very much
Re: See how much God Almighty hates Smoking...!!!!. too bad by lightblazingnow(m): 4:46am On Aug 13, 2017
Much

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleiman Bought A Mercedes Benz 450 Gl For Daniella Okeke / There Has Never Been An Atheist In A Pit.... Please Search For God / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre VS Religion Indifference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.