Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Predictions For World/nations Cups And The Great Anmabra Election - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Predictions For World/nations Cups And The Great Anmabra Election (630 Views)

African Player,spotted With Black Magic During A Nations Cups Match.see Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Predictions For World/nations Cups And The Great Anmabra Election by erastus75: 7:13am On Dec 09, 2009
Soludo will get ‘packaged’ victory – Primate Ayodele
•‘He’ll not win but rule’

Primate Babatunde Elijah Ayodele is the founder of Inri Church and president of Inri Widows Foundation, Oke-Afa, Ejigbo, Lagos. He once warned Dr. Andy Uba that he would fail both at the ballot box and in the court in his bid to become Anambra State governor.
Uba was able to “govern” the state for a few days before he was ejected. Recently, Uba made another attempt.

He went to court urging it to declare him governor-in-waiting against the February 2010 gubernatorial election in the state. He failed again.
Ayodele reacted to this development in an interview with Daily Sun. He also spoke on other predictions he had made and particularly picked on Professor Chukwuma Soludo, PDP’s gubernatorial candidate in the state.
Excerpts:

Past predictions
Whenever I make my prophesy, I see the press as an intermediary between myself and the concerned people. When some people see it, they will not give it any recognition. They will say it is not worthwhile.
I have tried my best in saying it loud and a popular paper like The Sun on July 29, 2009, Sunday Sun carried the report. When Andy Uba did not listen, would I go and force him? I told him he would fail both at ballot box and in the court. Uba was adequately forewarned.

We have millions of prophets with different predictions. May be he has contacted some prophets who told him he would win. When it did not happen that way, and you now come with something contratry to what those prophets told him, he might not want to take it.

Soludo
Soludo will not win that election but there is a packaged victory for him. Those who take Soludo to court are just wasting their time. Not that he will win, but they will get together to forcefully give him a packaged victory. The victorious candidate will be robbed, but I am not going to tell you the victorious candidate. They will package Soludo to be governor of Anambra State. They will battle him from the beginning to the end.

If Soludo wins, the real victorious candidate, if he is not buoyant enough, he will not be there. PDP will win Anambra. Obi and Ngige will not win. It is only if the real winner is buoyant that is when he can upstage Soludo who will be given a packaged victory. A lot of problems still coming his way, they will blackmail him. He will not win, but he will rule.

The real winner will not be allowed. Except the person comes closer to God. That is the only way he can unseat Soludo. There will be more crises in Anambra, which may lead to ethnic crisis. The government has to be careful and watchful.

Prevention
Anambra people should go into serious prayers. They should invite God to fight the battle. The election of February 2010 in Anambra needs prayers to prevent troubles, kidnappings and stealing of ballot boxes.
They should embrace peace. PDP will take over Anambra this time around, even with peaceful election. There will be more challenges for PDP. The party will take it in a wrongful way, that is the signal.

Most of the senators will be condemned. In the House of Representatives, those who want second or third term will not get it. We should pray against political tension from the Presidency to the houses of Assembly, because people will be denied of getting their party tickets. There will be corrupt election all over.
People who are going to contest elections in 2010 need a lot of prayers. They should seek God’s face before going for any position. There will not be any serious primaries. It is going to be largely by selection. It is who knows who, who has the money and who has the capacity. The security people will do their best, but we need to dedicate 2011 to the hands of the Lord.

Deregulation
We had predicted that there would be deregulation. There will be problems in NNPC and there will be heats in major oil companies. Before the end of this government, petrol will sell for N100 per litre.

Golden Eaglets
We had said the Golden Eaglets would not retain the U-17 World Cup, and it was published in The Sun. We said there would be big rots in Eaglets. Rots could be fraud and crisis which would be exposed. That they would not win the cup. Those who were concerned read it, did they do anything? We said the Eaglets would perform well, but would not retain the cup.

World Cup
We again told them that Nigeria had a very slim chance to qualify for the World Cup in South Africa. It was a slim chance, but if they prayed, God would help them. And it did happen, because Nigerians prayed. It is the Lord who helped them and not the NFA. We love football but we don’t take caution. That’s why we had slim chance to qualify. We are going to have a new Super Eagles for that competition. After that new team is constituted, I will make my prediction on the World Cup.

Nations Cup
Nigeria will play third place match in Angola only God will help us. We will play the third place match. But I tell you prayers can change that and we can lift the cup. I keep on saying it. Whether Shuaib Amodu wants it or not, they are still going to force him out of the system. If he prays, he can overcome the crisis. I don’t predict doom for him. But this is a warning.

Warning
We told them all these, but they did not listen because they don’t care what the Lord says. As a prophet and man of God, I have done my best by using this medium to communicate. We are not doing that to get money or any reward. We have been on fasting and prayer for several months. That’s our duty, that’s why we are here. There are a lot of ways to pray and prevent calamities. Our predictions are not to create panic.

(1) (Reply)

Most Popular Premier League Team In Nigeria / Nooij To Take Over As New Super Eagles Coach / Should We Still Employ The Mozambique Coach?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.