Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) (28928 Views)

Halima Abubakar Buys Escalade EXT, Says 'Escalade Is Not Just A Mans Car' / Davido Kisses Daughter As P-square Shows Imade Love As She Feels Happy (pics & V / Peter Square Shows Off Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Boyfriend goals. Can't be found dating a broke man. Ever!!!
Well, you look set to date a broke man since you've refused a reasonable business proposition. I'm meeting lots of OAPs this week, so you have less than 7 days to reconsider. Business comes before emotion: you can do business with people you don't like. Oprah Winfrey didn't make it big by passing up opportunities. Now go and look at yourself in the mirror for five minutes.
#foodforjessicasthought
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by dowjones(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2017
wiringdpt:
They lost it 2 years ago

You mean 5 years ago.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Funny video grin
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by DEWKID(m): 9:25am On Feb 20, 2017
celestialAgent:
Apparently, all these guys above are either bereft of data to watch the video or they just lack sense of humour!

thank you very much..

1 Like

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Ugosample(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2017
officialJP:
life

We know that we will die, but before we do, at least we should make the best of our stay here.
This does not justify poverty, or mediocrity.

Rich or poor, we will eventually die.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by officialJP(m): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Ugosample:

We know that we will die, but before we do, at least we should make the best of our stay here.

instead of lavishing use it to balance life not all dis display
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by MMMscam: 9:48am On Feb 20, 2017
Jessicaseth:
Boyfriend goals. Can't be found dating a broke man. Ever!!!

Wealthy boys like me can't date broke girls like you either. "Boyfriend" is not an IDP camp
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by XaviDayo(m): 9:48am On Feb 20, 2017
And soad if u say na beef....Na thunder go cripple u
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by EbolaParasite: 9:50am On Feb 20, 2017
celestialAgent:
Apparently, all these guys above are either bereft of data to watch the video or they just lack sense of humour!

For this recession....no megabyte to waste na. You can't blame anyone oo.

1 Like

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by MMMscam: 9:51am On Feb 20, 2017
Ugosample:

Your mind needs an upgrade.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Phonefanatic: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2017
This shows people comment without reading or watching the video. Argument can even start between 2 members that didn't watch the video grin grin no be by force to comment my people the video is just a prank.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Ovokoo: 10:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Phonefanatic:
This shows people comment without reading or watching the video. Argument can even start between 2 members that didn't watch the video grin grin no be by force to comment my people the video is just a prank.
Lol grin O boy, times are hard. internet is not cheap.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by wiringdpt(m): 10:06am On Feb 20, 2017
Haha kids with internet has taken over.
dowjones:

You mean 5 years ago.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 20, 2017
officialJP:
life

poooor man... why not shoe this pic to your pastor building exotic houses and riding exotic cars?

he told u he doesn't have children who'll inherit his wealth abf property?

early morning gooat
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Davifeghe(m): 10:29am On Feb 20, 2017
This early morning? Y dont you arrows people to brush first before making this shit on FP
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Udstar(m): 10:32am On Feb 20, 2017
celestialAgent:

I tire o o, they don't even watch the video

1 Like

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Olapraise24(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2017
Hmmmm truth talk.
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by adecz: 11:02am On Feb 20, 2017
Nice & creative prank.....
Its clear most primates here did not watch before making their black belle comments.... angry
Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Zane2point4(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2017
jegz25:
Baba God plz answer my call o...I still no lose hope even at 30

My guy honestly many guys nowadays ask this same question,
Buh never worry a day can change someones situation, just be on the positive side of things.

1 Like

Re: Peter Of P-Square Shows Off His Escalade (Video) by Ugosample(m): 11:30am On Feb 20, 2017
MMMscam:

Your mind needs an upgrade.
How?
What he posted here was uncalled for to me. We all know we will die but hey, we are alive now , so let us live our lives

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday Today With Lovely Photos / Wale Gates Speaks Against The Arrest Of Pretty Mike Uno By The Lagos State Gover / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' And Paul Okoye Strike A Pose Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.