Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,049 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Jose Mourinho-''i Have Many Things To Think About'' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho-''i Have Many Things To Think About'' (439 Views)

Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) / I Really Deserve An Award For The Best-behaved Manager - Jose Mourinho I Really / Mourinho: ‘I Let The Horses Run Freely’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho-''i Have Many Things To Think About'' by ninnomedia: 8:55am On Feb 20, 2017
Jose Mourinho has initiated a mind game play with his successor (Antonio Conte) regarding Chelsea’s all but secured status as the ‘Premier League champion’.

Mourinho’s team defeated Blackburn Rovers 2-1, thanks to a sublime finish by Zlatan Ibrahimović who came on in the 2nd half of the game as substitute.

After the draw was rolled out; the 3time premier league winner initially offered "no reaction" to the draw but could not resist an early start to the mind games.

"Probably Chelsea can only think about that (the FA Cup) because I think they are champions and they have nothing else to fight for," Mourinho said.

"The FA Cup is something I believe is important for them. I have to play St-Etienne (on Wednesday), I have to play the (League Cup) final, I have to play hopefully..............

http://www.ninnomedia.com/2017/02/20/jose-mourinho-i-have-many-things-to-think-about/

(1) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha Rated Second Best Free Transfer In Premier League History / Fernando Torres Suffers Horrific "Brain Injury" After Clash Of Heads In La Liga / Updated: Real Nigeria Vs Senegal 1 - 1 - International Friendly Highlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.