Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

The Dream That KILLS! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dream That KILLS! (435 Views)

It’s Not The Bullet In Gun That Kills But The Hand That Fire / 'it’s Not The Bullet In A Gun That Kills But The Hand That Pulls The Trigger’ / The Dream , A Short Story By Olivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dream That KILLS! by harrybarn: 9:57am On Feb 20, 2017
One morning my uncle was just going out door when I asked him, "are you going to warmup your car?" He said yes, how did you know? "Just figured out" I replied. I followed him to the car just beside the house. "The car's not going to start, something is wrong inside". He ignored me, "I just used it well yesterday what're you saying? He tried so hard about 13 times at my prediction to no avail, being a little shocked, he proceeded to lose open the engine to check, I told him exactly what he will see n he did. Amazed "How could you know all these?" I then confessed that I had dreamt about everything thats happening, infact I can tell what next was going to happen. He expressed shock and amasement as I narrated everything to him, including his well kept secrets. He couldn't hold it n shouted "HEEIII E DON DO OO!!!" and quickly handed me all the money I needed. The scene looked so dramatically funny that I bursted loud in laughter then suddenly I woke up.......AGAIN!!
the lafta died instantly mtcheeeeew!

(1) (Reply)

Tales Of A Wounded Nation / / / Love Like Harry Potter's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.