Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Pay Your Canadian And US School Fees At 490/$ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pay Your Canadian And US School Fees At 490/$ (454 Views)

Pay Your Third Term School Fees, FG Tells Students / Plastic Bottles Used To Pay School Fees At Morit International School, Ajegunle / Tuition Fees At Universities Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay Your Canadian And US School Fees At 490/$ by amInigerian: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Going by the difficulty I find students have in paying their school fees, I have chosen to help pay your fees in the US and Canada at the rate stated above.

I have several means of making the payment done but I have to be contacted first because it is not all payments that I can make. The methods of payment have to include the methods that are available to me.

I will charge a 10% fee at 490/$. So if the fee is $1,000, You will have to send me $1,100 at 490/$

I hope I can get good reviews from you.

Whatsapp number: 08127853407

Please, we can go forward only after I have seen the payment methods involved and confirmed that my methods are included.
Thank you, and bring the orders coming. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Things To Know Before Registering For 2017 UTME. / Cheapest Study Abroad Universities / JAMB: Invalid Pin? Try These Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.