Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Incessant Air Pollution In Owerri Imo State - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Incessant Air Pollution In Owerri Imo State (1417 Views)

Doctors Shut Down Hospitals In Imo State Over Police Brutality / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / FG To Ban NMA, JOHESU Over Incessant Strikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Incessant Air Pollution In Owerri Imo State by realtimer(m): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2009
The eastern heartland (the clean & green State) has been experiencing heavy air pollution usually noticed during the evening (usually 6pm) and fades at dawn. This was as a result of refuse burning at the Otammiri River and towards the Aba Road canal.

This nuisance of course, carries large carbon gasses diffusing to other parts of the city even up till Port Harcourt Road and some have failed to understand what this pollution does to the body as no serious concern are paid. House media in the state have done nothing to inform the appropriate bodies care of the environment to look into such insidious matter.

I have just written this for people wanting to spend their days in Owerri to be alert of the environment now until something serious is done. I need users from Owerri Imo State to also write about such situation right now. The environment disturbed by heavy carbon in Owerri Imo State is not okay as far as environment is concerned. Do your best to share this awareness! Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

steps / How Do I Add Weight / Painful Urination, Fever, Red Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.