Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

A New Way To Raise Grants And Get Your Business Ideas Funded - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Way To Raise Grants And Get Your Business Ideas Funded (407 Views)

Banks Raise Lending Rates To 30 Per Cent / How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? / 8 Ways To Raise Capital For Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Way To Raise Grants And Get Your Business Ideas Funded by Bk08: 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hi guys

I just found a new hassle-free way an entrepreneur could fund his business idea and I'm feeling really positive about this so I thought I should share with the forum.

They call themselves Ideanotions and they fund business ideas on a weekly basis, all you need do is pitch your Idea to them via their website.

As I found out, on a weekly basis their team of professionals pick a couple of business ideas most deserving funds and you could get up to 5000000 naira grant for your pitched idea. Pitching of Ideas opens every sunday and closes every saturday mid-night. The first week just began yesterday as I gathered. I just pitched my own idea, hopefully I'd be a beneficiary.

Make sure your projected capital is realistic in relation to your pitched Idea and avoid doble entry to avoid being disqualified as you can pitch idea only once a week as written in their terms.

Learn about them oo and the step by step guide on their about us page and should you need more info or clarifications get their contact on their contact us page. Their website is www.ideanotions.com

*cheers*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A New Way To Raise Grants And Get Your Business Ideas Funded by Aquablue: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
This is great news !!

(1) (Reply)

Nation Wide Delivery Service In Nigeria / CLOSED / Just Click And See What We Have For Everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.