Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

The Malady Of Android Phones! This Generation Vs The Past: Which Is Smarter? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Malady Of Android Phones! This Generation Vs The Past: Which Is Smarter? (495 Views)

Where Are The Most Low Budget Phones This Period. / Which Type Of Android Phone Can I Get On A 15K Budget / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Malady Of Android Phones! This Generation Vs The Past: Which Is Smarter? by sexydale: 1:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
Are smart phones making us smarter or gradually turning us into dumbos? When a phone can do all the thinking with just a click, what impact does it have on the human brain? Just thinking...

Re: The Malady Of Android Phones! This Generation Vs The Past: Which Is Smarter? by Abdstrakt(m): 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2017
Dumbos really. We do not bother to keep stuffs in memory any longer, google is just one click away. we're converting evry book to pdf and reading on our tabs and smartphones where we are more likely to get distracted by chat notification or a phone call.
when a nairaland post is more than 2 paragraphs You see every body on shouting summarize pls!!!!! The desire to read is gradually diminishing

1 Like

Re: The Malady Of Android Phones! This Generation Vs The Past: Which Is Smarter? by tafat: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
My smart tecno phone makes me smarter

(1) (Reply)

Build A Website Today / How To Get Rid Of Pre-installed Bloatware From Android Phones / Top 20 Best Google Search Tips And Tricks That Everyone Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.