Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

How Do God Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do God Work (265 Views)

How Do God Expect Singles To Deal With Sexual Urges? / Why Do God Allow Bad Things To Happen To Good People? / How Do God Speak To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do God Work by Psoul(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
This question has always been in my mind and I have been ruminating on it all within me for a long time. Now I want ppl that really understand how God works to help me sort it out.

I see Satan been so fast in recruiting souls even the unwilling ones. Once he sees any sign of willingness in anyone, he send multitude of his demonic angels to attend to such a soul and make sure they win such a soul.
To those unwilling souls, he still send his fierce demons to continually tempt them until most of them are made to fall.

Then coming to those Christians that willingly wish to serve God, most of the times i feel that they are allowed to struggle to achieve this feat. I also feel that there is no such like fierce and persuasive forces to compel unwilling souls to be converted. I want to kw if God is not much concerned about how many ppl that are converted to Him.

Please this is a personal feeling and I need to be properly educated on this. Please this post should be for those that understand Christianity and how God Himself works. No insult to person, religion or any God/god should be entertained here please. If u dont have better idea, pls read and pass.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Built A Church –imo CP / What Makes A Great Sermon? / Transformed By That Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.