Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Unbelieveable Miraculous Black Soap Sold In Ijebu-ode - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unbelieveable Miraculous Black Soap Sold In Ijebu-ode (1536 Views)

Coronavirus: Compilations Of Type Of Animals/meats Sold In Wuhan (+8graphics) / Meet Kenyan Sisters Who Eat Soap (Photos) / Senate Releases List Of 42 Banned Anti-malaria Drugs Still Sold In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelieveable Miraculous Black Soap Sold In Ijebu-ode by pyroblac: 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
shocked To be honest i did not believe it myself until i saw wonders this soap has been doing to faces of ladies in Ijebu-Ode OGUN STATE.
The black soap is called AMOLEWA (yoruba people will know grin grin grin grin the meaning)a Product of DORJA VENTURES a company owned by a prestigious woman who has traveled alot of countries learning and perfecting her trade.
the soap i discovered was made with 100% natural ingredients and no chemicals or preservatives.
as of this moment i am yet to discover the total value of the soap but i have seen proofs of it giving a clearer and more radiant skin to users.
i will post more on it but i advice young ladies to rush to get it now before all this marketers get a wind of it and the prices go up.

1 Like

Re: Unbelieveable Miraculous Black Soap Sold In Ijebu-ode by Omon11(m): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
How do I get it, am interested.
Re: Unbelieveable Miraculous Black Soap Sold In Ijebu-ode by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
I am interested. how do I get it
Re: Unbelieveable Miraculous Black Soap Sold In Ijebu-ode by pyroblac: 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2017
call 08055920902 or visit Dorja ventures office in ijebu ode

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Encephabol Syrup ASAP In Lagos? / Health Benefits Of The Nigerian Local Rice / A Canadian Doctor Explains What Happens To Your Cells When You Get The Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.