Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Crazily Hilarious Video Snippet Of Arsenal Fc Champions League Qualification - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Crazily Hilarious Video Snippet Of Arsenal Fc Champions League Qualification (720 Views)

Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud / Crazily Funny Memes To Make You Laugh Out Loud / My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crazily Hilarious Video Snippet Of Arsenal Fc Champions League Qualification by Jameskyrian(m): 2:50pm On Feb 20, 2017
hahhhahhahaaa……apologies to all my Arsenal friends and fans worldwide…

Take your time and laugh at this funny video mimed in Igbo language to the peril of Arsenal fans and delight of other rival clubs……. Up Man.Utd jaree…..lol

trust me , this Comedy short snippet would make you laugh for days.....

click on the link to laugh.....

source :http://www.jkcyno.com/2017/02/comedy-zone-watch-hilarious-arsenal-f-c-video-igbo-language-make-laugh-days-spartans-snipet/

(1) (Reply)

Channels TV Newscaster Gets “sucked Up” In Active News Session(video) / Get 50000 Twitter Followers Free / Am Finished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.