Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

‘’chelsea Is My Toughest Opponent’’-lionel Messi. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘’chelsea Is My Toughest Opponent’’-lionel Messi. (1170 Views)

John Terry On His Toughest Opponent And Team! / The Toughest Players Ever In The English Premier League History / Conte's Uncertain As Chelsea Is In A Confused State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘’chelsea Is My Toughest Opponent’’-lionel Messi. by ninnomedia: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
The five-time Ballon d’or winner recently spoke about his premier league toughest opponent and his rumoured move to the English premier league.

Lionel Messi 29, suffered a dip in form last week which culminated into his team being beaten 4nil by the French capital club-Paris-Saint Germain in the first leg of their round of 16 Champions league encounter made known that he will remain with the Catalan club n club until he is no longer wanted by the club’s top echelon.

The 2014 world cup tournament best player revealed that he loves watching the EPL games and admire the intensity displayed by all the EPL team. Messi revealed he never had it easy against ‘the Blues’ anytime he faces Chelsea team in the Champions league and declared he loved the strong winning mentality of the London club.....

http://www.ninnomedia.com/2017/02/19/chelsea-is-my-toughest-opponent-lionel-messi/

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid El Clasico Tonight / Subscribe To This New Youtube Channel For Latest Soccer Videos / 2017 FIBA Afrobasket: Nigeria 90 Vs 67 Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.