Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Latest HTC One X10 Live Images Leak - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest HTC One X10 Live Images Leak (387 Views)

Super Clean HTC One X10 At A Giveaway Price / HTC Launches HTC One X10 With 4000mah Battery / HTC One X10 Price In Nigeria On Jumia & Slot (specs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest HTC One X10 Live Images Leak by platokingdom: 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
At the start of 2017 we shared a leak about a 5.5” HTC One X10. The phone was allegedly powered by the Mediatek Helio P10, has a 16.3 MP main camera and a circular fingerprint sensor on the back with no physical buttons on the front. And the latest leaked images prove that.

The images reveal a device with a single camera on the back (as P10 doesn't support dual cam setup) with dual LED flash, a circular fingerprint sensor, a power button on the right side along with the volume rocker. The display is 5.5” Full HD and there is 3GB RAM underneath.

Leaks also suggest a price of CNY1,200 which translates to $174/54,810 Nigeria Naira. If this info is correct, HTC might trying to compete with the likes of Meizu and Xiaomi for the already stacked “cheap and good enough” market.

For hot daily info latest daily free browsing click below

Source: http://www.platokingdomtech.com.ng/2017/02/latest-htc-one-x10-live-images-leak.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Downloading Problems / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 4G Phablet $169 Reviews / How Can I Unlock My Glo Modem For Me To Use Other Network In It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.