Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,457 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

My Very First Thread. . . - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Very First Thread. . . (732 Views)

My First Thread In Nairaland After 5 Years Of Membership / The First Thread On Nairaland In 2016!!! / My First Thread: Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Very First Thread. . . by steeze(m): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2009
Hey guys, in this thread all you have to do is tell us what your first thread on Nairaland was about, and what the response was like.

My very first thread was posted in the romance section. And i was saying how i usually attracted girls that are taller than me. And how maybe it was because of the way i looked. And then i did the unthinkable- i posted my picture. Crazy huh?

I literally opened the floodgates of Hell with that thread. Lol

So what about you? What was your first thread about? And which section did you post?
Re: My Very First Thread. . . by mrperfect(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2009
My got disappeared.

Next please
Re: My Very First Thread. . . by Dewdeuces(f): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2009
lol i posted my first thread in the wrong section

it was 'would u do anything for a guy u love'- i think lol but something like that
ppl were nice i guess
Re: My Very First Thread. . . by freecocoa(f): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2009
Re: My Very First Thread. . . by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 10, 2009
My ist and only thread was about our lovely industry Nollywood, I got pretty good responses smiley I remember the thread OP matterfact it still manages to make ist page every other day grin grin grin
Re: My Very First Thread. . . by pureminded: 12:19am On Dec 10, 2009
Yet to create a thread,Dont just count it necessary grin
Re: My Very First Thread. . . by puskin: 12:21am On Dec 10, 2009
So this Romance section has finally come 2dis. . .mMm. undecided
Re: My Very First Thread. . . by steeze(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2009
I remember the thread OP matterfact it still manages to make ist page every other day Grin Grin Grin

Lolo!!! I nicknamed that thread; "My Floodgates of Hell"
Re: My Very First Thread. . . by chosen04(f): 5:40pm On Dec 11, 2009
puskin:

So this Romance section has finally come 2dis. . .mMm. undecided

Thats why its called romance section. In romancing the stone/game anything goes. Infact, everything is permited.
You are even allowed to call a small boy "Daddy" to collect his money.

************walks gently out of thread and section********

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Will Soon Loose All It Potential Users. / See How Money has Changed Dame Jonathan in One Day / I Want To Know The Meanin Of Fanta Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.