Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

What's Your Prospect About Privacy? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / What's Your Prospect About Privacy? (513 Views)

10 Important Things To Delete From Your Facebook Account To Protect Your Privacy / Samsung Max App Lets You Take Control Of Data Usage, Privacy And More / Astonishing Tips To Help Protect Your Privacy On The Web (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Prospect About Privacy? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
I use to think my prejudices towards Facebook could just have been a result of me been paranoid entirely, but I watched a movie recently "JASON BOURNE" When I saw the treacherous acts the CIA wants to perform with Deepweb (literally Facebook) Poking into our day to day activities, there is nothing like privacy, mention it Facebook, WhatsApp. We are being tracked... With the invention of End to end encryption introduced by WhatsApp I still Feel WhatsApp is monitoring its users... It's just a trick to make us think we are safe with our private life, Who knows the CIA or Fbi might have funded Facebook at the inception age with main motive been given access to backdoor to peep into our life, if you really want to be reclusive with your life... You shouldn't be on any social network and always take preventive measures to be anonymous by using "TOR" we deserve a right to Freedom... Meanwhile when the time is right... I will be done with social media, My one Cent - Gbadeyan Korede.
Re: What's Your Prospect About Privacy? by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Seun

(1) (Reply)

World's First Double Hand Transplant On A Child Declared A Success / Build Mobile Apps For Yourself And Clients Without Coding Or Technical Skill / How To Get Free Copyright Video On Youtube For Your Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.