Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,719 members, 7,955,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Soulja Boy Taunts Chris Brown For Refusing To Sign The Contract For Their Boxing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soulja Boy Taunts Chris Brown For Refusing To Sign The Contract For Their Boxing (466 Views)

I F*cked Yo Baby Mama & Played ‘fortnite’ With Yo Son” – Soulja Boy Shades Tyga / “I Just Wanted To See What Her Püssy Felt Like” – Soulja Boy Breaks-up With Blac / Leo Dasilva Hails Soulja Boy Following Split With Blac Chyna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soulja Boy Taunts Chris Brown For Refusing To Sign The Contract For Their Boxing by Naijahotloaded(m): 6:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
It’s now safe to say we all saw this coming!

We knew the fight between Souja Boy and Chris Brown was NEVER going to happen and Soulja’s recent tweet proves just that.

After the artistes hurled insults and threats to each other on social media last month, the two were supposed to settle things with a boxing match.

But now, Soulja Boy claims Breezy is getting cold feet and won’t sign a contract for the event.

Soulja Boy tweeted on Sunday, February 19 that Riri’s ex is scared of him and went in on the singer. See his full tweets here...http://naijahotloaded.com/2017/02/20/soulja-boy-taunts-chris-brown-for-refusing-to-sign-the-contract-for-their-boxing-match/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Toyin Aimakhu Looks Stunning In New Photos / American Singer Chrisbrown Addresses Drug Addiction Reports / 'I Hate The Internet' Davido Slams Punch Editor And Ceo - Ads*4nairablog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.