Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:13 AM

Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London (30575 Views)

Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Wizkid Shares Justine Skye's Halloween Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London by Funkybabee(f): 3:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
LePrezident:

Madam, tani wizkid légbe alábìrin yi?

what do you mean
Re: Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London by LePrezident(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
Funkybabee:

what do you mean

You spoke yoruba and I replied in same language FYI omo Ghana ni mí.

Your earlier post you said in yoruba that "is this the babe that wizkid has been spending his money on displaying her goodies in public"

And I replied "who is wizkid by the side of this lady?"

Meaning that wizkid cannot claim to be spending money on this lady cos she got her own. And moreover we can't be certain she's his gf.
Re: Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London by LuvU2: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2017
Haute:
This girl no fine reach my LuvU2 now.
Thnx bae kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London by Bitterleafsoup: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
Ariel20:

Bunch of double standard Nigerians. If it was Tiwa Savage, it'd be a different gist
Speak for yourself I dress like this myself.
Re: Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London by Funkybabee(f): 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
LePrezident:

You spoke yoruba and I replied in same language FYI omo Ghana ni mí.

Your earlier post you said in yoruba that "is this the babe that wizkid has been spending his money on displaying her goodies in public"

And I replied "who is wizkid by the side of this lady?"

Meaning that wizkid cannot claim to be spending money on this lady cos she got her own. And moreover we can't be certain she's his gf.

waooh!! so u are Ghanaian and u understand Yoruba,anyway we can't still certain whether they are dating yet
Re: Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London by LePrezident(m): 11:31pm On Feb 21, 2017
Funkybabee:

waooh!! so u are Ghanaian and u understand Yoruba,anyway we can't still certain whether they are dating yet

Lol yh, growing up in Lagos makes that possible... I also doubt they're dating...
Re: Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London by Funkybabee(f): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol yh, growing up in Lagos makes that possible... I also doubt they're dating...

that's nice. hope you are enjoying yoruba land and culture,
welcome to Yoruba land.
Re: Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London by LePrezident(m): 8:43am On Feb 22, 2017
Funkybabee:

that's nice. hope you are enjoying yoruba land and culture,
welcome to Yoruba land.

Lol, I enjoy yorubaland anytime I visit but I'm based out of Nigeria.
Re: Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London by Funkybabee(f): 9:05am On Feb 22, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, I enjoy yorubaland anytime I visit but I'm based out of Nigeria.

eayah!! I thought u based there cuz u understand Yoruba, anyway have a nice day!!!

1 Like

Re: Justine Skye Stuns At Topshop Unique Show In London by LePrezident(m): 9:07am On Feb 22, 2017
Funkybabee:

eayah!! I thought u based there cuz u understand Yoruba, anyway have a nice day!!!

You too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nonso Diobi Dyes Hair Blonde (photos) / Wande Coal Goes On Dreads (photo) / World Wizkid Day: Fans Eulogise Music Star On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.