Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Office Space Based Partnership In Port Harcourt - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Office Space Based Partnership In Port Harcourt (824 Views)

I Need A Sublease Of An Office Space On Lagos Island / Golden Penny Products Sub-distributorship And Wholesaler Partnership / An Office Space In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Office Space Based Partnership In Port Harcourt by sdavirus: 8:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
I have a bit of space in both of my offices in Port harcourt at the moment..

I am exploring opportunities of making maximum use of it, by probably partnering with people that do business in other states, and have clients in Port harcourt.

Things I can think of at the moment... pick up location of little parcels.

If you do have something going, and you feel we can have something, beneficial to both of us.... you can contact me via PM.

Not sure emails are permitted here....can someone clarify that?

Regards

SEC
Re: Office Space Based Partnership In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
sdavirus:
I have a bit of space in both of my offices in Port harcourt at the moment..

I am exploring opportunities of making maximum use of it, by probably partnering with people that do business in other states, and have clients in Port harcourt.

Things I can think of at the moment... pick up location of little parcels.

If you do have something going, and you feel we can have something, beneficial to both of us.... you can contact me via PM.

Not sure emails are permitted here....can someone clarify that?

Regards

SEC

Please which area is your office? Lets discuss pls
Re: Office Space Based Partnership In Port Harcourt by sdavirus: 3:34am On Feb 21, 2017
cheikishfarms:

Please which area is your office? Lets discuss pls

I'll send a reply to your PM later in the day. Regards

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Neck-tie Wholesaler In Aba / New Loan Company In Town / 10tyres Tipper Truck Needed As Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.