Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

How To Change Your Mobile Number By Yourself In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Your Mobile Number By Yourself In Nigeria (3581 Views)

How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account / If Your Phone Is Doing Any Of These Things, It's Time To Change It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Change Your Mobile Number By Yourself In Nigeria by Achukswap1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
We all know what is mobile number and many of us have millions of it, some have the one they call personal mobile number and also office mobile number. So i believe that all human beings in this world knows what it is and what it is used for. But today you will learn how to change your it expecially for Nigeria.
Changing your mobile number is very easy. It’s just a decision you made for yourself, because this tutorial i will give you will increase the length of your number. Many of you have been given strange mobile numbers by friends or facebook friends.
Do you know you can change your number
Can you believe you can call someone with 00756914356814 and it will connect. And you begin to wonder how is it possible to call someone with such number or someone to call you with such number in Nigeria and it will connect sharply with no extra cost. It’s possible and easy to activate and scammers always use this type of number.
They always pretend and act like sim customer care attendants from another country. And you will feel like if you are discussing with an international customer care attendant. Because the mobile number he or she used and call you started with 006 and you will believe him or her. But you don’t know that you can also have this type of mobile number, because everything in this world is now computerized....
Continue....
www.doneve.com.ng/change-mobile-number/amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Change Your Mobile Number By Yourself In Nigeria by Mrjo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Is that all mr op?

2 Likes

Re: How To Change Your Mobile Number By Yourself In Nigeria by enyi1: 8:40pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nobody should click that link. Op is a Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your Mobile Number By Yourself In Nigeria by sorextee(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
I bend I click.. undecided
Iranu jati jati..

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your Mobile Number By Yourself In Nigeria by prolove22(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
IF I CLICK SOMEBODY WILL DIE.SO I CN'TIF I CLICK SOMEBODY WILL DIE.SO I CN'TIF I CLICK SOMEBODY WILL DIE.SO I CN'T
Re: How To Change Your Mobile Number By Yourself In Nigeria by Achukswap1(m): 2:43am On Feb 21, 2017
Who is mr op?
Re: How To Change Your Mobile Number By Yourself In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 21, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your Mobile Number By Yourself In Nigeria by Raintaker(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2017
Do you know you can change your number

Can you believe you can call someone with 00756914356814 and it will connect. And you begin to wonder how is it possible to call someone with such number or someone to call you with such number in Nigeria and it will connect sharply with no extra cost. It’s possible and easy to activate and scammers always use this type of number.

They always pretend and act like sim customer care attendants from another country. And you will feel like if you are discussing with an international customer care attendant. Because the mobile number he or she used and call you started with 006 and you will believe him or her. But you don’t know that you can also have this type of mobile number, because everything in this world is now computerized.

And whenever this type of number call you, please do not pick up, unless it’s your friend and he or she gave it to you. Because many of them are scammers that are trying to deduct you airtime. Always remember when this type of mobile number call you, just reject the call. But if you don’t want to reject it you must be an It’s too risky and dangerous.

How to increase the length of your mobile number by adding more three digit before your number

Its so easy and simple and Nigeria country mobile code is 234. Let me assume that your mobile number is 08156452645 and when you add your country code. The zero that started the number will be erased because zero is not supposed to be there, but 234. And if you add 234 to your mobile number it will be 2348156452645.

Don’t be confused, just read the tutorial properly. Now for you to add the digit 099 numbers before your mobile numer, you must remove the from 234. After that, add 009 to where you removed from and your new mobile number will be 0092348156452645. Hope it’s simple and easy. Readers from other countries, try this with your contry code and it might work for you. Henceforth whenever scammers or hacker call you with this type of number, feel great because you know what they know.

And remember if your friend saved your contact with 2348156452645. When you call him or her, your real mobile number will display. Unless he or she saved your contact with 0092348156452645, it will display 0092348156452645 when you call him or her. Hope you have learnt it and have activated yours so that scammers won’t deceive you again.
D op mumu no be here

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your Mobile Number By Yourself In Nigeria by bmeworld(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2017
Re: How To Change Your Mobile Number By Yourself In Nigeria by bmeworld(m): 11:54am On Feb 21, 2017
Pls, hw can i activate and deactivate it?!

(1) (Reply)

Did You Notice This About MTN / Oeina R8s, 6inch 3200mah 1gb Ram, 18k Honest Review / MTN Has Commenced The Recovery Of Their Loss On MTN Surprise. Charges And Tricks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.