Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Do You Have Interest In Nigerian Poultry Industry? Then Let Me Know Now! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Do You Have Interest In Nigerian Poultry Industry? Then Let Me Know Now! (3081 Views)

If You Need Anything In China Let Me Know... Am Based Here / Do You Plan Want To Adverise Your Brand.for Free?? Then Let's Talk / Looking For State Territory Partners If Interested Plz Let Me Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Interest In Nigerian Poultry Industry? Then Let Me Know Now! by osdagric(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2009
friends,

Are you presently faced with poor income and feel you need income strategy to cope with these hard time? Do you love working in Livestock sector of Nigerian economy? If you feel in love with this industry,then I think I can really help you. WHY?

because it has really helped me as a magic source of extra income. As I am about to type this line, even a client called me from another town wanting me to help him start up his poultry biz- Egg production.

Again, it is also a means of helping poultry entrepreneurs solve their problems. Today alone I had gotten over 12 clients indicating interest in some novel strategies I bring to them.Some have 200, 500, 1000 or even 2000 chicks in their farms. And I receive smile-inducing welcome each time I step into their farmgates. That is a great time for me; happy clients.

I have many things to say but time isn't my friend, so contact me for my FREE 1- MINUTE WAIT-AND-GET report.
Re: Do You Have Interest In Nigerian Poultry Industry? Then Let Me Know Now! by king4afric(m): 3:02am On Feb 10, 2011
hi
i have interest in Nigeria poultry business and wish to starte one but the constance power cut is stopping me as the amount for using genarator will kill the profit making .
also i need alot of help as am new into poultry farm and want to starte knowing more about the business,do you think you can help.

king4africa@yahoo.co.uk

regards
King
Re: Do You Have Interest In Nigerian Poultry Industry? Then Let Me Know Now! by noblefarm: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
king4afric:
hi
i have interest in Nigeria poultry business and wish to starte one but the constance power cut is stopping me as the amount for using genarator will kill the profit making .
also i need alot of help as am new into poultry farm and want to starte knowing more about the business,do you think you can help.

king4africa@yahoo.co.uk

regards
King

king4afric I got email from nairaland that u have massage for me bt I cant see the massage. u can resend the massage to ignobiz@gmail.com. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude E6400 (clean) Intel Core Duo 160gb Hdd 2gb Ram Webcam, Wlan, 14inc / Kids Santa Watch For Xmas Sales / No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.