Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

I Have A Quarrelsome Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have A Quarrelsome Wife (1243 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Quarrelsome Wife by all4ualone: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
pls I need mature advise. I learnt that my wife has changed of a recent.She now always want me to beg her anytime there are clashes even when she is at fault. The most worrisome is DT my heart is not always at peace until I apologize to her and seek peace. Has she not charmed me?.

She is taking advantage of me... Im confused...

1 Like

Re: I Have A Quarrelsome Wife by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Be in charge
Re: I Have A Quarrelsome Wife by Ginaz(f): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sorry , try having a conversation to know what's wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Quarrelsome Wife by yinkeys(m): 10:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
shocked
Re: I Have A Quarrelsome Wife by Richy4(m): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Are you Chy4luv's Husband?....Just a harmless question...
Re: I Have A Quarrelsome Wife by chy4luv: 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
Richy4:
Are you Chy4luv's Husband?....Just a harmless question...
Yes he is kiss undecided
Or may be Richy4's brother grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Quarrelsome Wife by Richy4(m): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
chy4luv:

Yes he is kiss undecided
Or may be Richy4's brother grin

hhahhhah sorry I didn't mean to.... grin grin.....Maybe OP, u should go to her page..she's facing the same thing.....borrow some Advise given to her by good Nairalanders.. grin
Re: I Have A Quarrelsome Wife by MummyIMadeIt: 1:24am On Feb 21, 2017
Dear Op:
firstly i would want you to understand your choice of words, especially with the power of the tongue. I hope u know what a troublesome woman is,cause i bet if you do you wouldn't be using such terms.
To the main issue, from your writeup its evident that this is a new trait/behavior been displayed by your wife. If so their can be one logical explanation for a sudden change of character towards you, and this dear hubby is a task you are meant to unravel as women are usually prone to such behavior, most times the mood swing syndrome is an inbuilt gene in most of the.

I call this task MISSION POSSIBLE - all you need do is chat up your partner in the most lovely, senile and matured way ever, ask her to tell you your deficit as the Head of the house, to trying knowing paraventure, it may be from your own side of the coin, In all implore Wisdom with a good face.

Finally, make your home a Godly one.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Quarrelsome Wife by Nobody: 5:52am On Feb 21, 2017
If she has charmed you, you won't be here complaining about it, your brain is still intact.

I will advise you to be a man and snub her till she apologize when she is at fault.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Quarrelsome Wife by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
hi op

Myles Monroe once said a woman is an incubator she multiplies everything you give to her so why not take a step back to find out whatever is wrong or going wrong
and take the bold step of correcting it

1 Like

Re: I Have A Quarrelsome Wife by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 22, 2017
Eyaah
Re: I Have A Quarrelsome Wife by all4ualone: 9:31am On Feb 22, 2017
thanks house for ur responses...

(1) (Reply)

What Someone Posted On Facebook About Abortion / Does Autism Spectrum Disorder Have A Spiritual Undertone / Igbo Custodians Of Culture. How Do We Base Seniority Among Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.