Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Down Memory Lane - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Down Memory Lane (306 Views)

Original Class 10 Memory Cards.free delivery and free dual otg and usb reader / 32gb Quality Memory Cards @#3000 / Peace ✌ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Down Memory Lane by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 20, 2017
if you didn't use these while growing, you definitely belong to the NOODLES generation ...

cc.
Seun
Lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Down Memory Lane by psucc(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2017
Op. Those old good days!

Whenever they send you to buy something and there lies the tempter on your way - football and you just decide to do a few kicks before getting to the store. The money will just fall into the sandy field and you engage a search party.

Flogging for lost of money plus lateness.

Hahahhaa.
Re: Down Memory Lane by APCHaram: 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
As at 1996, I paid 30k from Anthony to Gbagada church.

40 naira for CHS (only old school will know what CHS means)

Two naira fifty kobo for a bottle of stout which obasanjo increased to 30 naira as at 1999 (tax)

Highest currently demonination was 50 naira notes.

First salary 1999 was 18,000 (big bucks back then)

Hotel room : 15 naira per nite

Most common notes in circulation : 20 naira, 5 naira

Olosho : 20 bucks ( but they were very ugly back then and only when I was very drunk)
Re: Down Memory Lane by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
more

Re: Down Memory Lane by Ahmadgani(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Back in the days

My mum usualy give me a one naira coin, each day i am goin to pri school. Na only god know how many things i dey buy during break.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Sell On Konga &jumia Without Residing In Lagos. / South Africa New Finance Minister To Redistribution Of Wealth To The Blacks / An Incredible Two Income Special Easter Offer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.