Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k (1816 Views)

Neatly And Occasionally Used 2007 Toyota Corolla LE _____SOLD_____ / Neatly And Occasionally Used 2012 Toyota Camry XLE Up For Grab / Neatly And Occasionally Used Mercedes-benz C350------SOLD------ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by MotorConnectz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Model: Toyota Sequoia

Year: 2003

Colour: Metallic

Interior: Leather

Transmission: Automatic

Engine: V8 cylinders

Mileage: 140 thousand miles

Engine, Gear, AC works fine with clean interior and exterior, fix only the undercarriage rust which is a factory problem

Price: ₦850k (open for slight negotiations)

Contact via Phone & Whatsapp on 08084544462
or Email motorconnectz@gmail.com

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thank you in anticipation for your patronage smiley

Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by MotorConnectz(m): 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Fresh first body

Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by zinaunreal(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2017
What is wrong with this car....oya confess

2 Likes

Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
zinaunreal:

145 grin

1 Like

Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by SenJoe(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
Can you show the engine pix and tell us what to fix. I am interested.
Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by MotorConnectz(m): 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2017
zinaunreal:
sorry I didn't post the issue skipped my mind.
The owner is a family friend that live in the United states. He parked it down for a while and currently the car has an undercarriage rust. This is a factory problem with older model Toyota Sequoia and the Tundra. Apart from that the engine, gear AC and all are fine.

GAZZUZZ:

145 grin
sorry?

SenJoe:
Can you show the engine pix and tell us what to fix. I am interested.
Only the undercarriage rust. I will upload the image of the engine tomorrow please bear with me.
Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2017
MotorConnectz:
sorry I didn't post the issue skipped my mind.
The owner is a family friend that live in the United states. He parked it down for a while and currently the car has an undercarriage rust. This is a factory problem with older model Toyota Sequoia and the Tundra. Apart from that the engine, gear AC and all are fine.

sorry?

Only the undercarriage rust. I will upload the image of the engine tomorrow please bear with me.

it must be very bad rust.
If it was mild car would be 1.7m wink
Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by MotorConnectz(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

it must be very bad rust.
If it was mild car would be 1.7m wink

Well it's the whole under, it even affected the chasis which makes the car wobble while driving. But I discovered it can be repaired it's a factory problem with the Tundra, Tacoma and sequoias. Toyota had to recall them then. Sequoias don't really have high 2nd hand value that's why I put the price low also because of the issue. A perfect condition used 03 sequoia would probably sell for around 1.3-1.5m

1 Like

Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by MotorConnectz(m): 10:59am On Feb 21, 2017
MotorConnectz:

Engine, Gear, AC works fine with clean interior and exterior, fix only the undercarriage rust which is a factory problem

Please take note: In order to curb fraudulent activities, No form of payment should be made or will be accepted unless after physical inspection and agreement. Thank you in anticipation for your patronage smiley
Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2017
MotorConnectz:
Well it's the whole under, it even affected the chasis which makes the car wobble while driving. But I discovered it can be repaired it's a factory problem with the Tundra, Tacoma and sequoias. Toyota had to recall them then. Sequoias don't really have high 2nd hand value that's why I put the price low also because of the issue. A perfect condition used 03 sequoia would probably sell for around 1.3-1.5m
can u please show the picture of the under carriage rust?

1 Like

Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by MotorConnectz(m): 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2017
lrguru:
can u please show the picture of the under carriage rust?
Bros but that would require jacking the car up to a level I can position to take a photo of the whole undercarriage. Consult a mechanic, have him explain to you about fixes and price range of repairs of this nature. Kindly consider the car is super clean.

Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by Letoma(m): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
how much is the last price
Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by MotorConnectz(m): 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2017
Letoma:
how much is the last price
kindly contact for negotiation
Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by MotorConnectz(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
MotorConnectz:
kindly contact for negotiation
Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by MotorConnectz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 22, 2017
You don't want to miss this deal

Contact me today!
Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by MotorConnectz(m): 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2017
MotorConnectz:
You don't want to miss this deal

Contact me today!
driving down to Lagos by weekend
Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by MotorConnectz(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2017
MotorConnectz:
driving down to Lagos by weekend
Re: Hurry Now!! Occasionally Used 2003 Toyota Sequoia In IMO... Asking Price: ₦850k by MotorConnectz(m): 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
MotorConnectz:

(1) (Reply)

Awoof! 08 Camry Le Toks Fabric nd Leather 4plugs For Jst.2.450 nd 2.6mSee Pix.. / Weekend Price crash.....Cheap Mazda 626 / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.