Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Adult Male Caucasian For Sale - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Adult Male Caucasian For Sale (1879 Views)

Adult Mixed Female GDS/CAUCASIAN For Sale or Swap sold / Beautiful male Caucasian Shepherd For sale.: Latest update / 2yrs Old Pedigree Male Caucasian For Sale....very Productive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by Edozie13(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

Meet Zeus, an obedient, tolerant and active dog. He is pretty good with and around family, well behaved and security

Gracias!
Re: Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by JideAmuGiaka: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Looking at the CV of this dog I saw, obedient, tolerant, active, pretty good, well behaved and security conscious as the qualification of the dog. OP, which university the dog go. I wonder why you want to sell this dog, abi na Buhari cause am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by Edozie13(m): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2017
lmao.. buhari? nah.. this has nothing to do with my finances at all.

JideAmuGiaka:
Looking at the CV of this dog I saw, obedient, tolerant, active, pretty good, well behaved and security conscious as the qualification of the dog. OP, which university the dog go. I wonder why you want to sell this dog, abi na Buhari cause am.
Re: Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by Edozie13(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
Still available..
Re: Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by tuoyo9729(m): 11:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
how much
Re: Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by Edozie13(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2017
Please call or whatsapp me for pricing.

tuoyo9729:
how much
Re: Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by Edozie13(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2017
available
Re: Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2017
hello sir, how can i reach you? I contacted you sometimes ago about my boxer that was on heat . She is on heat again and still looking for her breed to mate her. I dont know if you could be of help. I tried reaching you on your number ending 421 but it was switched off. Please kindly contact me astondejumor@gmail.com if you can or drop a message here.Thank you
Re: Adult Male Caucasian For Sale by Edozie13(m): 10:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
Astondejumor:
hello sir, how can i reach you? I contacted you sometimes ago about my boxer that was on heat . She is on heat again and still looking for her breed to mate her. I dont know if you could be of help. I tried reaching you on your number ending 421 but it was switched off. Please kindly contact me astondejumor@gmail.com if you can or drop a message here.Thank you

Sorry bro, stud has been sold

(1) (Reply)

Quality Bulldog Pups Available In Ibadan. 07065296076 Is The Number To Contact / r / 8wks Pregnant Female Boerbeol For Sale...very Heavy...i Attached The Mating Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.