Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

READ What King Of Kings Deliverance Church Pastor Prophesied About Buhari - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / READ What King Of Kings Deliverance Church Pastor Prophesied About Buhari (678 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Hands Over To Son, To Be Coronated As ‘King Of Kings‘ / Prophet Joshua Iginla Prophesied About Buhari, Defection Saga In 2018 / I Prophesied About My Brother In The Army & It Came To Pass;Resigned Priest. PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

READ What King Of Kings Deliverance Church Pastor Prophesied About Buhari by SKYTREND(m): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi of King of Kings Deliverance Church has again prophesied ‘doom’ on President Muhammadu Buhari.

The prophet also made startling revelations concerning the future of governance in the United States.

Recall that Prophet Chukwudi, among his prophecies for 2017, had said President Buhari would die before 2019 ends.

But the fiery prophet reinstated his stand on the prophecy, saying if Buhari did not die in office, then he (Prophet Chukwudi) was not called by God

SOURCE: http://skytrendnews.com/2017/02/20/pastor-prophesied-buharis-ailment/

Re: READ What King Of Kings Deliverance Church Pastor Prophesied About Buhari by optional1(f): 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
you never prophesied for urself and family finish nah on top another person you dey prophesied....

It is well
Re: READ What King Of Kings Deliverance Church Pastor Prophesied About Buhari by Jj222(f): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
me I kno he will surely die in office. another news

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Friday And Jumma Prayer / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/03/17 / Ever Wondered If There's Evidence Of Black Africans In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.