Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Was Jesus Created? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Created? (2220 Views)

When Was Jesus Truly Born? / Jesus Created The Universe: The Deity Of Christ / Proofs Jesus Created The Universe (part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Created? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20am On Feb 21, 2017
Was Jesus created? Was Jesus the greatest creation of God? Why is it so important to understand that Jesus was not created?
Re: Was Jesus Created? by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 21, 2017
I think His spirit was undecided
Re: Was Jesus Created? by greatnaija01: 2:17am On Feb 21, 2017
PLS THE BIBLE SHOWS US THAT JESUS was born.... simple... stop complicating THINGS in the name of new revelation or discovery OR TRUTH... it will do both you and your hearers or readers no GOOD.

JESUS WAS BORN OF A VIRGIN and archaeology has physical proofs of his existence.

OLAADEGBU:
Was Jesus created? Was Jesus the greatest creation of God? Why is it so important to understand that Jesus was not created?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Created? by fowosh: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2017
ask him .....provided u get to heaven
Re: Was Jesus Created? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Muafrika2:

You think Jesus' Spirit was created, how? undecided
Re: Was Jesus Created? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 21, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

You think Jesus' Spirit was created, how? undecided
It existed before his human body did.

He puts the spirit at some point in the formation of the foetus, Same way we believe God created us. YOU do believe that, right?

Now it's possible that the Holy Spirit that came upon Mary when she conceived was the spirit of Christ.
Re: Was Jesus Created? by InsanePsycho(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
PLS THE BIBLE SHOWS US THAT JESUS was born.... simple... stop complicating THINGS in the name of new revelation or discovery OR TRUTH... it will do both you and your hearers or readers no GOOD.

JESUS WAS BORN OF A VIRGIN and archaeology has physical proofs of his existence.

DO you mind sharing these proofs?
Re: Was Jesus Created? by greatnaija01: 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Bros do you know that the owner of this forum SEUN is a core muslim.... and quite a biased one... he will block my links o. kindly use GOOGLE.... the truth is out there.... but youtube has the best evidences.

InsanePsycho:

DO you mind sharing these proofs?
Re: Was Jesus Created? by InsanePsycho(m): 2:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
Bros do you know that the owner of this forum SEUN is a core muslim.... and quite a biased one... he will block my links o. kindly use GOOGLE.... the truth is out there.... but youtube has the best evidences.

You are a big liar. Seun is an atheist

Post the links or forever keep mute
Re: Was Jesus Created? by greatnaija01: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
guy dont make me vex for u. THE DATA U SPENT IN REPLYING COULD BE USED TO SEARCH IT IN GOOGLE.... i have my facts n am saved... if you do not have the facts and you opening your latrine mouth here then your folly is obvious.... MEN WHO HAVE KNOWLEDGE GO N RESEARCH TO PROVE THINGS.... lazy dudes wait for it to be dropped for them like crumbs from a MASTERS table.

help yourself bro. I too researched for it... RATHER THAN WASTE MY TIME ANSWERING NITWITS

InsanePsycho:

You are a big liar. Seun is an atheist

Post the links or forever keep mute

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Created? by InsanePsycho(m): 2:54pm On Feb 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
guy dont make me vex for u. THE DATA U SPENT IN REPLYING COULD BE USED TO SEARCH IT IN GOOGLE....

Likewise, the time spent typing that could have been used to paste the links

i have my facts n am saved...

You believe and now you are deluded

if you do not have the facts and you opening your latrine mouth here then your folly is obvious....

Lol

MEN WHO HAVE KNOWLEDGE GO N RESEARCH TO PROVE THINGS.... lazy dudes wait for it to be dropped for them like crumbs from a MASTERS table.

Men who lie are never able to back up their claims. I know that lying on behalf of something that does not believe is hard work

help yourself bro. I too researched for it... RATHER THAN WASTE MY TIME ANSWERING NITWITS

Lol

I am embarrassed on your behalf at your shameless display of stupidity

Continue lying for Jesus
Re: Was Jesus Created? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2017
Muafrika2:

It existed before his human body did.

Who then created His Spirit?

Muafrika2:

He puts the spirit at some point in the formation of the foetus, Same way we believe God created us. YOU do believe that, right?

Did your spirit exist before the formation of your foetus?

Muafrika2:

Now it's possible that the Holy Spirit that came upon Mary when she conceived was the spirit of Christ.

You mean the Holy Spirit is One and the same as the Spirit of Christ?
Re: Was Jesus Created? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:57am On Feb 22, 2017
greatnaija01:

If so, why then is it important to understand that Jesus was not created?
Re: Was Jesus Created? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:58am On Feb 22, 2017
fowosh:

ask him .....provided u get to heaven

Are you saying we cannot know on this side of eternity? undecided
Re: Was Jesus Created? by Nobody: 3:02am On Feb 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Who then created His Spirit?
God. He is the father of spirits, and there is nothing in existence without Him. Christ was his word. How could He exist if God did not speak him into existence? undecided

Did your spirit exist before the formation of your foetus?

I know Christ's did, because he was there from the beginning of time.

You mean the Holy Spirit is One and the same as the Spirit of Christ?
It's a matter of logic. And He's one with God. And Holy.

We had Christ in heaven, who wanted to be born on earth. He just had to take the form of a foetus and grow with it. There is no two ways to that, if the kid born by Mary was the Christ that was with God from the beginning -
Re: Was Jesus Created? by fowosh: 7:12am On Feb 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Are you saying we cannot know on this side of eternity? undecided
not saying DAT....
Re: Was Jesus Created? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 22, 2017
Muafrika2:

You are a spirit too
Re: Was Jesus Created? by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 22, 2017
Muafrika2:

You are a spirit too only that you don't believe it so you can't experience it
Re: Was Jesus Created? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 22, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

You are a spirit too only that you don't believe it so you can't experience it
I belive.

But I hardly experience it. Any pointers? smiley
Re: Was Jesus Created? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
Muafrika2:

I belive.

But I hardly experience it. Any pointers? smiley

Unveil the spiritual content of your bible which is the food of your spirit through meditation.
Re: Was Jesus Created? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 22, 2017
soulpeppersoup:

Unveil the spiritual content of your bible which is the food of your spirit through meditation.
Alright,
Re: Was Jesus Created? by blueAgent(m): 2:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

No he was begotten of God. that means he is like a part of God that Became another Entity(Son).

2 Likes

Re: Was Jesus Created? by InsanePsycho(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
Yes, the tale of Jesus was created by the Romans

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Created? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:04am On Feb 25, 2017
Muafrika2:

God. He is the father of spirits, and there is nothing in existence without Him. Christ was his word. How could He exist if God did not speak him into existence? undecided

So you essentially believe that God created the Spirit of Christ.

Muafrika2:

I know Christ's did, because he was there from the beginning of time.

What makes you different from Christ since you believe we were both created?

Muafrika2:

It's a matter of logic. And He's one with God. And Holy.

We had Christ in heaven, who wanted to be born on earth. He just had to take the form of a foetus and grow with it. There is no two ways to that, if the kid born by Mary was the Christ that was with God from the beginning -

Was your spirit also in heaven before it became born here on earth? What makes you different from Christ?
Re: Was Jesus Created? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:05am On Feb 25, 2017
fowosh:

not saying DAT....

What then are you saying? undecided
Re: Was Jesus Created? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:10am On Feb 25, 2017
blueAgent:

No he was begotten of God. that means he is like a part of God that Became another Entity(Son).

Was there any other one begotten of God?
Re: Was Jesus Created? by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

So you essentially believe that God created the Spirit of Christ.

What makes you different from Christ since you believe we were both created?

Was your spirit also in heaven before it became born here on earth? What makes you different from Christ?
He is Christ. I am not
Re: Was Jesus Created? by fowosh: 7:19am On Feb 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

What then are you saying? undecided
just saying that there are some things DAT should b left untampered.. cos there MIGHT not b answers to dem
Re: Was Jesus Created? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2017
fowosh:

just saying that there are some things DAT should b left untampered.. cos there MIGHT not b answers to dem

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter" (Proverbs 25:2).

How will you know there are no answers if you don't search it out? undecided
Re: Was Jesus Created? by orisa37: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Born of The Holy Spirit. That's The Miracle.
Re: Was Jesus Created? by fowosh: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

"It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter" (Proverbs 25:2).

How will you know there are no answers if you don't search it out? undecided
u av a very gud point....its like saying DAT u want to knw aw God came into existence... answers might not b available to dat
Re: Was Jesus Created? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:00am On Feb 25, 2017
fowosh:

u av a very gud point....its like saying DAT u want to knw aw God came into existence... answers might not b available to dat

There are answers to such questions if you search. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shocking: Pope Requests Roman Catholic Priest Be Given Right To Marry / What Language Did God Speak During Creation? / I Finally Hacked The Matrix (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.