Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash (4679 Views)

My Bet9ja Has Crashed somebody Should Help O... / Haa! Naira Help Has Crash Down Oooo. Discus Your View.... / Now That MMM Nigeria Has Crash, What's Our Hope? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by Idamond: 6:28am On Feb 21, 2017
Bet9ja just crash this morning
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 21, 2017
Why?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by malware: 6:41am On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Why?

Nice dp
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by segebase(m): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2017
na mmm

1 Like

Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by segebase(m): 6:57am On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Why?

nice dp....that what I call African Queen
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by Sleekydee(m): 9:57am On Feb 21, 2017
what kinda thirsty niggga are yall, d babe say WHY una dey. form nice dp
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by Superman7: 10:36am On Feb 21, 2017
Hello everyone, please beware of the site: "METABITSSHARE TRADE"
They are the biggest fraud of 2017. They stole my $300. They will tell you that you can invest any amount and get 10% profit daily, I started with just $2 and they kept raising the stakes and telling me to upgrade till I paid $300, after then they told me to upgrade to $600 and I then saw their tricks. Were they paying? Yes, they promised to pay 10% returns daily which they did, but they withheld the withdrawal and made it pending till you upgrade (pay more money) it's as if you're even putting back twice of what they give you.
Metabits Shares Trade is a very fraudulent site and over 6,000 people are currently trapped, DON'T JOIN THEM. TELL THOSE AROUND YOU TO STAY OFF METABITS SHARE TRADE.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by bismack: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Superman7:
Hello everyone, please beware of the site: "METABITSSHARE TRADE"
They are the biggest fraud of 2017. They stole my $300. They will tell you that you can invest any amount and get 10% profit daily, I started with just $2 and they kept raising the stakes and telling me to upgrade till I paid $300, after then they told me to upgrade to $600 and I then saw their tricks. Were they paying? Yes, they promised to pay 10% returns daily which they did, but they withheld the withdrawal and made it pending till you upgrade (pay more money) it's as if you're even putting back twice of what they give you.
Metabits Shares Trade is a very fraudulent site and over 6,000 people are currently trapped, DON'T JOIN THEM. TELL THOSE AROUND YOU TO STAY OFF METABITS SHARE TRADE.

Same as KINGWAYS INVESTMENT LIMITED......withdrawals are nshowing pending now...pls beware
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by Emmanuel602(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2017
SAY NO TO HYIP lipsrsealed I learnt my lesson the hard way... P2P rocks chat me up on 08039721598
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by doingood: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Why?
Nice DP. If that's truly u, plz give me ur contact. U won't regret knowing me I swear.
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by chordrylateral(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
Always invest in peer to peer not hyip

Check my signature am 100%
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by biggerboyc(m): 9:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
chordrylateral:
Always invest in peer to peer not hyip

Check my signature am 100%
Werey, no be only peer to peer, i pray the day that your site will crash all your money will be traped inside. Ole(thief), Ole(lazy son of a bitc.h)
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by SCOOPERJEF(m): 7:20am On Feb 22, 2017
^^^bros Na person mama u dey call b*tch so oh... nawa
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by Olaleyeabdullah(m): 11:34am On Feb 22, 2017
A better way to make money online...make 30 percent of your donation in 30 days. Far better than MMM. It has stricter rules, no guider bonus that drains the system. Check... http:///2igsqUi
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by chordrylateral(m): 12:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
biggerboyc:

Werey, no be only peer to peer, i pray the day that your site will crash all your money will be traped inside. Ole(thief), Ole(lazy son of a bitc.h)
and if it didn't crash you report to efcc it didn't crash my money not youRs shocked
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by phenomental40(m): 5:39am On Feb 24, 2017
please if u r an online punter and u r good please
avoid bet9ja, they ave refuse to credit my account
after i used the bank to deposit my balance is still zero
since a week now, all my effort to reach them have
failed they are not replying my mails cs@
mybet9ja.com their twitter help page also @ bet9jahelp avoid them if u r winning on a daily basis
Re: Breaking News Bet9ja Has Crash by Olybest(m): 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bet9ja is currently undergoing server and domain name upgrade/change, but you can access bet9ja with web.bet9ja2.com or shop.bet9ja2.com or old-mobile.bet9ja2.com or mobile.bet9ja2.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I BUY Giftcards ( Itunes, Amazon) Fast Cashout / Ultimate Cycler Finally Crashes. / Us Stock Market 101 – Hot Stock Picks - Train And Get Good Hot Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.