Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Motivational Quotes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Motivational Quotes (368 Views)

Motivational Quotes To Spice Up Your Day / 30 Motivational Quotes For Students To Study Hard / 100 Motivational Quotes That Will Inspire You To Be Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivational Quotes by Stooi76(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2017
“Obstacles are things a person sees when he takes his eyes off his goal.”
E. Joseph Cossman

“We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.”
Charles R. Swindoll

“Keep your dreams alive. Understand to achieve anything requires faith and belief in yourself, vision, hard work, determination, and dedication. Remember all things are possible for those who believe.”
Gail Devers

“What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.”

“The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.”

“As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so a life well spent brings happy death.”
Leonardo da Vinci

“Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.”

“To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act.”

“Companies that solely focus on competition will ultimately die. Those
that focus on value creation will thrive.”
Edward de Bono

“The surest way not to fail is to determine to succeed”
Richard Brinsley Sheridan

“Enthusiasm is excitement with inspiration, motivation, and a pinch of creativity.”

“Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.”

“Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.”

“Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.”
Mark Victor Hansen

Have a favorite quote? Please share with us in the comment, I am sure me and our readers will really enjoy it!

(1) (Reply)

CALL FOR ENTRIES: The Nigerian Prize For Literature 2017 / First Man To Journey Into Space / Two Nigerians Graduates As Best Tech Students In Ghana (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.