Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

(which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. (10190 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / As Apple Declines Tecno, Itel And Infinix Dominates Africa And Middle East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by oluwadaemilola: 4:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Damn true
Abdstrakt:
its a close call between gionee and Tecno but i think Tecno just edges it a little
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by oluwadaemilola: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
plis tell them
excanny:
Tecno leads with a large gap.

A brand that outsells Samsung in Africa. This is is a no-contest.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by oluwadaemilola: 4:18pm On Feb 25, 2017
whenever you want to compareTecno with other brand please compare it with brands like Samsung,Iphone or Nokia tongue
not with all this babies in the industry
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by oluwadaemilola: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
that just the point
Mikeshiangala:
Tecno of course..

These others are kids trying their best.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by oluwadaemilola: 4:20pm On Feb 25, 2017
lol
datyorubaboy:
TECNO is the bestest!!!!!!!!!
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by oluwadaemilola: 4:22pm On Feb 25, 2017
Naso
Iamtosignno:
Why all of you are shouting Itel S31 itel S31 it'll S31 are you paid or what hun this is so disgusting gerara here jare undecided
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by oluwadaemilola: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2017
Abeg shutup jorr
Iamtosignno:
Why all of you are shouting Itel S31 itel S31 it'll S31 are you paid or what hun this is so disgusting gerara here jare undecided
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Behankey(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
Y'all have to put some "respeck" on Tecno's name. They are the brand your favorite phone brand looks up to.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by emmavis4u0052(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
oluwadaemilola:
Nah leave itel out of this
y will I? wen I knw itelS31 is a proven fone from itel
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by shiftback: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

y will I? wen I knw itelS31 is a proven fone from itel
if itel s31 is the best itel Has to offer then they shouldn't even be mentioned here.
We are talking tecno you're talking itel

1 Like

Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by scarycuteface(m): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2017
I'm sure you know why others wait for Tecno to launch their devices before they do. Just to see what the trailblazer will do and follow their lead. Tecno is a mile above others at the moment.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
oluwadaemilola:
Abeg shutup jorr
Keep quiet you don't deserve to talk whenever i talk
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
oluwadaemilola:
Naso
I don tired on this trash
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by kesses: 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2017
bamlocsy:
I believe Gionee is better, I have used others and realised we are blinded by the names..just like peak milk...there are better milks than peak also. Gionee has some powerful features mehn...
the phone Is good but Tecno is better
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by excanny: 2:06pm On Feb 26, 2017
oluwadaemilola:
whenever you want to compareTecno with other brand please compare it with brands like Samsung,Iphone or Nokia tongue
not with all this babies in the industry

Jokingly said but you just spoke the bitter truth.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by emmavis4u0052(m): 3:37pm On Feb 28, 2017
shiftback:

if itel s31 is the best itel Has to offer then they shouldn't even be mentioned here.
We are talking tecno you're talking itel
pls read the topic. "a questions is being ask"
to me ooo itel is better cos of der itel S31 which I am using presently
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by emmavis4u0052(m): 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2017
oluwadaemilola:
Nah leave itel out of this
y will I ? is it not part of the options in d question? itel edges
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by Techm8: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2017
emmavis4u0052:

y will I ? is it not part of the options in d question? itel edges
itel is still a toddler, come back when are 10yrs old and signing partnerships with brands like mcfc
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by emmavis4u0052(m): 10:57pm On Feb 28, 2017
Techm8:

itel is still a toddler, come back when are 10yrs old and signing partnerships with brands like mcfc
false n its not by signing with man utd . but what I know is itelS31 fone is a strong and quality phone from a very good reliable company
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by TohKunBoh: 7:20am On Mar 06, 2017
It depends on the device that you want to benchmark with,and also the prices of each brand....every brand can't have the best,they all have what they can boast of..

For itel,its their s31 that's their priority because its a new phone and they trust it..so it varies like that.
Re: (which Is The Best)gionee, Infinix, Tecno, Itel. by emmavis4u0052(m): 11:36pm On Mar 06, 2017
TohKunBoh:
It depends on the device that you want to benchmark with,and also the prices of each brand....every brand can't have the best,they all have what they can boast of..

For itel,its their s31 that's their priority because its a new phone and they trust it..so it varies like that.
true talk and it depends on hw well u knw about your fone . itelS31 is new sha but e hasn't given me headache

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official 9mobile Special Data ₦200/1GB And ₦1000/5GB / *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Action Launcher V33 Update Brings Adaptivezoom Feature & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.