Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,047 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

“I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” - PH Pastor - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / “I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” - PH Pastor (375 Views)

5 Reasons Why Big Brother Nigeria Is Fake / Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2006 Housemates. Then Vs Now Photos / Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” - PH Pastor by sugarbelly: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Port Harcourt based pastor and president of the Dominion Glory Assembly, Mike Winning, has with fury, placed a curse on anyone who is sponsoring reality TV show, Big Brother Naija.

According to the curse of the man of God, if the sponsors attempt to air the show next year, their resources will dry up.

He has since deleted the post though…

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/i-curse-with-anger-anyone-busy.html

lalasticlala

Re: “I Curse With Anger Anyone Busy Sponsoring Big Brother Nigeria” - PH Pastor by sugarbelly: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2017
guy don vex

(1) (Reply)

‘it Is A Corruption Of Tv Realityshows’–ngo,nigerians Petition Nbc To Ban Bbnaij / Defending And Standing Up For Tonto Dikeh / Find Out What Former Bbnaija Housemate Soma Had To Say About Gifty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.