Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP (966 Views)

Reliable 10kva Luminous Inverter for 350k firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2017
Please I need to get this inverter setup in the picture attachment, my friend uses it and it last for about 15hrs on his laptop, I need help in locating someone that builds something like it. I only need to use it for my laptop also. Thanks in advance.

Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by ekanDamie: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
it's not inverter DAT determines longetivity, it's the battery capacity.
Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 22, 2017
ekanDamie:
it's not inverter DAT determines longetivity, it's the battery capacity.
Ok sir, I just need to get the entire setup, both battery and all
Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by ekanDamie: 8:56am On Feb 22, 2017
BlueWizAngel:

Ok sir, I just need to get the entire setup, both battery and all
something like this right? d battery can differ based on it need for more power.

Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
ekanDamie:

something like this right? d battery can differ based on it need for more power.
Well yeah, but I prefer the setup in the picture I posted I don't want to go through any technical stress
Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Efficiency and portability matters also
Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by ekanDamie: 12:07pm On Feb 22, 2017
BlueWizAngel:

Well yeah, but I prefer the setup in the picture I posted I don't want to go through any technical stress
d only setup missing is just wires. since you wanna use it for laptop alone, it will only be connected to a socket where laptop will be plugged. are you in Lagos?
Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by Donald3d(m): 6:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
ekanDamie:

Are u using a car battery ,thats wrong sir, its wasn't built for continuous discharge and recharge , u are nit even afraid of explosion shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by ekanDamie: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2017
Donald3d:

Are u using a car battery ,thats wrong sir, its wasn't built for continuous discharge and recharge , u are nit even afraid of explosion shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol. I was just showing him a setup. before d use of deep cycle batteries however,
car batteries were mostly used to operate inverters. but because d car battery was easier to carry dat was why I snapped with it. we use heavy duty,deep cycles now
Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
ekanDamie:

d only setup missing is just wires. since you wanna use it for laptop alone, it will only be connected to a socket where laptop will be plugged. are you in Lagos?

No sir and I need it to be portable, d one in the picture I posted can be used anywhere once d battery is charged and it's not to heavy unlike the car battery
Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by ekanDamie: 10:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
BlueWizAngel:

No sir and I need it to be portable, d one in the picture I posted can be used anywhere once d battery is charged and it's not to heavy unlike the car battery
u mean d blue stuff or the black thing on it is portable?
cos d blue stuff is d battery while d black stuff on Ur pics is inverter
and neither of dem can function without d oda. ask ur friend more bout this
Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 23, 2017
ekanDamie:

u mean d blue stuff or the black thing on it is portable?
cos d blue stuff is d battery while d black stuff on Ur pics is inverter
and neither of dem can function without d oda. ask ur friend more bout this
Oh sorry, but the idea is that becus the battery is not so heavy the stuff can be carried unlike the car battery, if you have that kind of battery I'll be happy to do business, I'll need to move with the device alot
Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by ekanDamie: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2017
BlueWizAngel:

Oh sorry, but the idea is that becus the battery is not so heavy the stuff can be carried unlike the car battery, if you have that kind of battery I'll be happy to do business, I'll need to move with the device alot
am not sure u carried that Ur friends battery. the heavier d battery d more rugged it tends to b.
Re: I Need To Get This Inverter ASAP by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2017
ekanDamie:

am not sure u carried that Ur friends battery. the heavier d battery d more rugged it tends to b.

I did sir, I didn't say it's light but it's better than a car battery obviously; I want to move around with whatever I get

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Neatly Used Gaming Laptop / out / Fresh UK Used Iphone 6 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.