Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

What Is This? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is This? (524 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is This? by kumari089(m): 8:47am On Feb 21, 2017
Good morning All.
Pls kindly help identify the attached image. My car Volvo s80 radiator water is leaking. After working on one leakage, another one will surface. I was told by m Mech to replace the plastic on both sides of the radiator since its a double cell which I did but the radiator was still leaving coolant. I was later advice to change the radiator which I did but the funniest thing is that it's still leaking from where it was before I change the radiator and this made me believe the leaking coolant is not from the radiator. But again my mechanic showed me this that the leakage is caused by the attached image. But please what I'd the function of the attached image.
Note: The leakage will not occur hen the water is cold or at normal temperature but when I have driven the car and the coolant becomes hot.

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Launch Driverless Flying Cars / Why You Should Never Leave Your Child Alone In The Car / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.