Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Is The Creepiest Thing You've Ever Seen A Child Do Or Say? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Creepiest Thing You've Ever Seen A Child Do Or Say? (628 Views)

What Is The Dumbest/craziest Thing You've Done Absent Minded? / What Is The Funniest/weirdest Name You've Ever Heard? / What's The Craziest And Out-of-character Thing You've Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Creepiest Thing You've Ever Seen A Child Do Or Say? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2017
Children always seem to have a kinda sixth sense that sometimes freak is out. People usually say their innocence gives them a higher spiritual connection than adults. I may be a Christian but when things happen I usually try to find a logical explanation to it, however some things have happened which I could not explain;
1) My neighbour used to bring her baby to our house to stay with us when she (the mum) was away. She was 1year old then. This little girl would always go to the wardrobe of one of d rooms and would keep staring at a particular spot. Sometimes she would laugh like someone there was telling a good joke. We would carry her away but she would still go back. The weirdest part was that our dogs had a strange dislike for the girl and would always keep barking at her so whenever she came we would put them in cages.

2) The second was my niece. During my late grandmother's burial (her great grand mother). my niece looked at me strangely and told me we would soon come back for another burial. 6 months later, her grandfather (my uncle) died. His burial was just last week.

3) During NYSC in Ogun state in 2017, my landlord's wife was heavily pregnant. Her 3 year old son freaked us out one early morning. His mother was talking to him when he suddenly started shouting that the baby was staring at him. We were like "ha!" He didn't stop shouting until we took him to another room. Fastforward to 3 months and the wife put to bed. The way the little baby girl looks at you, it's almost as if she is looking past you and into your soul.
very weird.

4) A friend told me about this one. His grandfather was sick in the hospital. His little cousin usually stays in their house after school because his parents come home late. He came back as usual and greeted him "good afternoon uncle Chris". The weird part was when he greeted "good afternoon grandpa". My guy freaked out. Asked him which grandpa he was talking about nd the little boy said grandpa was sitting beside Chris. His grandpa died that afternoon.

5) My colleague told me about his 6year old son. 4 times last year, he had woken up to see the little girl standing next to his bed and staring at him. When he wakes, she'll just turn and walk back to her room.

Who else has had this kinda experience?
We'd like to hear
Re: What Is The Creepiest Thing You've Ever Seen A Child Do Or Say? by DonCortino: 10:19am On Feb 21, 2017
Creepy crawlies grin

I love horror movies. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Full Account Of What Transpired Between Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo. OFM / Transfer Contacts From LG To Samsung Galaxy S8 / Photos From Ay Live Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.