Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! (1090 Views)

Fine 2014 Mercedes Benz ML350 Revamped to 2018 GLE AMG Asking @N8.5m / Beautify Your Car Rim With This FINE RIM DECORATOR (4000: red,blue,white,black.) / Obtained New! Fine Used 2011 Range Rover Sport HSE.. Asking Price: ₦8.3million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by LC14052016: 10:13am On Feb 21, 2017
I recently got booked by road safety for expired new tokunbo tires. Ok, so I walked into two banks, nba and wunion banks, behold platforms were not ok for payment. I got to the first bank and I was asked for RR number, shocked, Wats RR number? Please who knows? I got booked at badagry while on my trip back to oshogbo. I was told I can pay anywhere in the country, but they did not provide necessary payment details, the banks don't have the payment details and I went to a FRSC sub office at the local govt, they don't have the details!!!
Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Were you given a printed slip?
Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2017
LC14052016:
I recently got booked by road safety for expired new tokunbo tires. Ok, so I walked into two banks, nba and wunion banks, behold platforms were not ok for payment. I got to the first bank and I was asked for RR number, shocked, Wats RR number? Please who knows? I got booked at badagry while on my trip back to oshogbo. I was told I can pay anywhere in the country, but they did not provide necessary payment details, the banks don't have the payment details and I went to a FRSC sub office at the local govt, they don't have the details!!!

Why you stop? grin

Until dem give them gun I will flash head lamp and move on angry

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by LC14052016: 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
ukyeyibio:
Were you given a printed slip?

Yes ooo, they gave m m slip, I presented the slip at first bank, the cashier said the RR number is not indicated on the slip. I tire ooo this our naija. To pay common fine, I have to spend close to N500 naira, yet no way. undecided
Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by LC14052016: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Why you stop? grin

Until dem give them gun I will flash head lamp and move on angry

Bros na my motor yab ooo, the thing no gree fire full speed. Now n RR number I dey look for
Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by eminikansoso(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
LC14052016:
GO TO STANBIC IBTC BANK
TELL THEM YOU WANT TO PAY INTO REMITA ACCOUNT UNDER FRSC
Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 21, 2017
LC14052016:

Yes ooo, they gave m m slip, I presented the slip at first bank, the cashier said the RR number is not indicated on the slip. I tire ooo this our naija. To pay common fine, I have to spend close to N500 naira, yet no way. undecided

Screenshot the slip so I can assist you generate the rrr no
Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by LC14052016: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
eminikansoso:

GO TO STANBIC IBTC BANK
TELL THEM YOU WANT TO PAY INTO REMITA ACCOUNT UNDER FRSC

Thank pal, .... finally, some actionable post grin
Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by LC14052016: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
ukyeyibio:

Screenshot the slip so I can assist you generate the rrr no

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bros that na maga approach to post my fine for world Internet. I run for u ooo!!!! Abi you be road safety officer ne? Haba! I is like say, post your egg plant make you see!
Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2017
LC14052016:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin bros that na maga approach to post my fine for world Internet. I run for u ooo!!!! Abi you be road safety officer ne? Haba! I is like say, post your egg plant make you see!

Don't drag the name of the organization in the mud. There is no slip in the first place, you're just another attention seeking e fellow!

If truly you have it, why not send it to me privately to assist u get your fine paid since you are scared of exposing your "fraud" to the public.
Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by LC14052016: 1:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
ukyeyibio:

Don't drag the name of the organization in the mud. There is no slip in the first place, you're just another attention seeking e fellow!

If truly you have it, why not send it to me privately to assist u get your fine paid since you are scared of exposing your "fraud" to the public.
Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by LC14052016: 1:15pm On Feb 21, 2017
[quote author=LC14052016 post=53919321][/quote]

As popularly requested by you, my ticket. ........ you want my details to show? grin then Alakoba is your name. Leave me joor undecided sad cool

Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by LC14052016: 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2017

You may flip the ticket over, using your imagination, luckily your mind may reveal the other details
Re: FRSC Fine Payment, So Difficult To Effect! by LC14052016: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2017

An my dear (suspected officer), pls check the EFCc twitter account and see how a fellow Nigerian handles posts from the public, especially unserious ones. So, don't sit on your fckuing ass and call anyone fraud, none I to be trusted in this country. I have not approached you at all and you have already labelled me fraud. If I come approach you nko? You will use your office to squeeze me untill you siphon your rent salary from me abi? Tufiakwa!

(1) (Reply)

##SOLD##My American Used Honda Pilot (3 Seaters)- Kesmiraautos / This First Body Volvo Jeep Is Just 1.4 In Ibadan / Sold!!!Tokunbo 2007 Toyota Yaris LE For 1.85M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.