Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

6 Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera Juice For Your Heart - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera Juice For Your Heart (437 Views)

6 Health Advantages Of Sex - Check It Out / Health Benefits Of Aloe Power,marina Spa And Buchu Power / Top 6 Health Issues In Lagos - Causes, Effect, Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera Juice For Your Heart by citadelplace: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Among all the health benefits of aloe vera juice, perhaps none are more promising than the benefits of aloe vera juice on the cardiovascular system.

Aloe vera juice is made from the gel of the plant’s leaves. It is rich in vitamins A, C, D, E, and a combination of B vitamins: B1, B2, B6, B12, folic acid, and niacin.
[b][/b]
There are a wide variety of health benefits of aloe vera juice. First, it boosts the immune system and helps detoxify the body due to its high content of antioxidant nutrients.

Results of a study published in the Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology showed that aloe administration lowered liver production of cholesterol by about 30 percent.

Aloe vera juice helps lower blood pressure and improve overall heart health in a number of ways: Because aloe vera juice contains a high amount of vitamin C, it enhances circulation and strengthens veins and arteries.

Other nutrients in aloe vera juice help to dilate the capillaries and boost blood oxygenation, thereby offering therapeutic benefits on the cardiovascular system.

Here’s a summary of the six health benefits of aloe vera juice for your heart, based on the cited research reports:
1. Lowers LDL cholesterol
2. Increases HDL cholesterol
3. Reduces triglycerides
4. Lowers blood pressure
5. Stabilizes heart rhythm
6. Reduces occurrence of chest pain (angina) attacks

One research study found that taking 10 mL or 20 mL of aloe orally daily for 12 weeks can reduce total cholesterol by about 15 percent, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol by about 18 percent, and triglycerides by about 25 to 30% percent (5 or 10 mL).
Culled from University Health News
Re: 6 Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera Juice For Your Heart by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:15am On Feb 21, 2017
op can I add sugar or honey to it while taking d juice? I find it difficult to injest bitter substances.

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost The Girl Of My Dreams...read Carefully / See The Huge Cancer Tumor Removed From The Kidney Of A Child In Rivers - Graphic / Sex Wearable Condom Is Coming To Track Your Performance And Judge You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.