Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Atheist By Abrahamic Standards. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist By Abrahamic Standards. (357 Views)

What's The Point Of Circumcision As Commanded By (abrahamic) Religions? / How Can Any Intelligent Person Be An Adherent Of Any Of The Abrahamic Religions? / Reasons Why The Abrahamic Religions (Islam and Christianity) are bad for Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atheist By Abrahamic Standards. by lawani: 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2017
SOCRATES PLATO ARISTOTLE WERE GREEKS VERY BRILLIANT BRAIN EXERCISE TO THEM WAS BODY EXERCISE TO ATHLETES LOGIC AND REASON THEY WERE GUIDED BY THEY WOULDNT BOW TO THE ABRAHAMIC GODS SO THEY ARE ATHEISTS BY ABRAHAMIC STANDARDS.

OSIRIS PTAHHOTEP AKHENATAN WERE EGYPTIANS VERY SPIRITUAL USING DARK ENERGY LIKE DENMARK USES WIND INTEGRITY AND FAIRNESS THEY WERE GUIDED BY NOT WORSHIPPING A GOD WITH A HELL FOR UNBELIEVERS THEY WERE ATHEISTS BY ABRAHAMIC STANDARDS!

ARTHUR, WILLIAMS, FREDERICK ANCESTORS OF PRE CHRISTIAN EUROPE THEY NEVER FOUGHT A HOLY WAR AS RELIGION BLOODHOUNDS DO TODAY FIGHTING FOR THE BIBLE AND QURAN GODS SO THEY WERE ATHEISTS BY ABRAHAMIC STANDARDS!.

ORUNMILA BABA AGBONNIREGUN FOR WHOM DETERMINING THE FUTURE WAS ROUTINE WITH HIS 256 BINARY CODES HE RODE LIFE'S STORMS WITH GOD AS GUIDE. AND TAUGHT THE METHOD AS ONE WOULD A TRADE BUT HE WAS AN ATHEIST BY ABRAHAMIC STANDARDS

SHINTOS, HINDUS, BUDDHISTS ETC WANT ALL ORIGINAL HUMAN CULTURES CONTINUED THEY HELP, SUPPORT AND LEARN FROM EACH OTHER. THEY WANT EVERYTHING PRIMED AND KEPT AS HERITAGE OF ALL. THEY JOIN HANDS TOGETHER AS CHILDREN OF GOD BUT THEY ARE ATHEISTS BY ABRAHAMIC STANDARDS!.

AKIN LAWANSON IS AN ATHEIST BY ABRAHAMIC STANDARDS.
Re: Atheist By Abrahamic Standards. by Acekidc4(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
Let me just register my presence here first

I know the Heavy weight are on their way to argue as usual!!

Let me park for one side jawe
Re: Atheist By Abrahamic Standards. by InsanePsycho(m): 2:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
Op, you go chop ban

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

(1) (Reply)

Self Development: How To Turn Nothing Into Something / Come To Christ, He Is Mighty To Save / Church Introduces A N1 Trillion Note, To Be Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.